PDA

View Full Version : Sbisa to be re-assigned

loudi94
10-25-2009, 02:56 PM
Contenders, it's time to make an offer because there's no way he stays in Lethbridge!!

http://ducks.freedomblogging.com/2009/10/25/sbisa-to-be-re-assigned-giguere-on-the-mend/21999/

Allin44
10-25-2009, 05:45 PM
you dont think there is any chance Lethbridge keeps him and tries to become a contendeR?

Brandonite
10-25-2009, 05:49 PM
you dont think there is any chance Lethbridge keeps him and tries to become a contendeR?

Definitely not!! The same reason why they traded Beach earlier in the year, so they actually get something good in return to help the team down the road. Sbisa wont be staying in lethbridge

Allin44
10-25-2009, 06:44 PM
Right.. and I completely forgot they'd have to clear a Euro spot for him. Count Brandon out of the running I guess

sbtatter
10-25-2009, 07:19 PM
He will go to the Blades or Broncos . or I would be shocked if he didnt . And the East gets stronger :(

Can't see Swifty giving up talent for a 1 year player, especially in a year where they aren't likely contenders. I could see the Blades trying to make room for him, especially this year where they are strong.

Brandonite
10-25-2009, 08:17 PM
Teams will make room for a guy like Luca Sbisa to have in your line up. No General Manager is going to turn away if the chance comes up to get him. He's better than anyone you might already have regardless of who that might be. Sbisa has 40 games in the NHL experience already. Someone like Kamloops could use somone like him and they would make room for him if the opportunity came up, hes just way too good not to look at and try!

patsdude114
10-26-2009, 10:29 AM
I know it wont happen but wow move Hrinca & a prospect to Lethbridge for Sbisa.

Preston and Parker do have a great relationship & wow think what that would do for the Pats defense. Top euros dont usually get a great return in this league come trade value, but Sbisa may change that since he has close to 40 games NHL experience, you cant take that experience away from a kid.

A Pats fan dream, hey dreams do come true dont they lmao

Allin44
10-26-2009, 06:34 PM
I don't think Regina will be adding assets..

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
10-26-2009, 09:46 PM
well, they have been one of the msot active teams so far, adding a scoring RW, a puck moving D, and a skilled euro.

That being said, we have to let the new players settle down instead of adding more. The pats are definitely looking to contend at this current point in time rather than pack it in...despite a slow start.

patsdude114
10-27-2009, 03:42 PM
I don't think Regina will be adding assets..

NEVER be surprised at what Parker does!! ill leave it at that cuz it speaks volumes lmao

The Wheatiemaniac
10-28-2009, 06:00 PM
well, they have been one of the msot active teams so far, adding a scoring RW, a puck moving D, and a skilled euro.

That being said, we have to let the new players settle down instead of adding more. The pats are definitely looking to contend at this current point in time rather than pack it in...despite a slow start.

Sounds more like Lethbridge won't even get a chance to try and trade him. Rumour has it that he's heading back to play a year of junior in Switzerland. I heard Bruce Leubke mention this as a news release from the player agent.

Oh well, the Lord giveth.....the Lord taketh away.

In the crowd
10-28-2009, 06:06 PM
Sounds more like Lethbridge won't even get a chance to try and trade him. Rumour has it that he's heading back to play a year of junior in Switzerland. I heard Bruce Leubke mention this as a news release from the player agent.

Oh well, the Lord giveth.....the Lord taketh away.

Because a year of junior in Switzerland will help his developement. Good agent he's got there if this is even close to true

Allin44
10-28-2009, 06:14 PM
http://www.whl.ca/luca-sbisa-returns-to-the-lethbridge-hurricanes-p138482

dagley
10-28-2009, 10:54 PM
We all know playing in Switzerland benefits anyone.