PDA

View Full Version : Game 5

Jovorock
04-29-2005, 08:20 AM
Can the Rockets win game five and melt the Ice for this season? They announced on CHBC last night that Shea Weber won't be suspended and will be available for tonite game.

Will Dawes be able to play tonite. Who will win tonite?

Spungy
04-29-2005, 10:14 AM
:D well you know who i want to win!

i hope that we can take it to the game seven that we all (or alot of us) predicted that these two teams would go!

I'm not ready for the season to end just quite yet

Kristi
04-29-2005, 11:32 AM
I hope you guys can pull it out tonight! I'd love an excuse to come up next weekend! :)

mccabe23
04-29-2005, 12:12 PM
Yeomans and the Kelowna D better bring their 'A' game because Kootenay will be fighting for thier lives and will pepper Yeomans with shots. If the Kelowna D can keep these shots from the outside, I think Kelowna will win. Our forwards are too talented for the soft Kootenay defense.

Whoever wins, Yeomans or Glass will have stolen the show tonight.

Weber will have a tough night. Every time he touches the puck, he will hear the boos. Will it bother him or will he use it as motivation? We'll all find out tonight! Go Rockets!!

Jovorock
04-29-2005, 12:56 PM
I think that is a given that Shea will get booed everytime he touches the puck, but it won't bother him. Nothing he could of done about the hit.

I think the Rocket forwards will out work the Ice defense behind the goal again tonite, that was hugh in game four.

Yeomans has been solid since game three of the Giant series, nothing seems to bother him.

If the Rockets work like have been I predict 4-1.

BWK
04-29-2005, 02:10 PM
God I hope the Ice win the next two. Game 7, flip a coin. :)

The feeling in Manitoba is, if Brandon makes it to the final, we are in tough. The last thing we need is a rested Rockets team waiting for us to get off the bus after a 20 hour ride.

So you guys go ahead and run people, hurt people and generally bang each other up for 3 more games ;)

mccabe23
04-29-2005, 02:36 PM
God I hope the Ice win the next two. Game 7, flip a coin. :)

The feeling in Manitoba is, if Brandon makes it to the final, we are in tough. The last thing we need is a rested Rockets team waiting for us to get off the bus after a 20 hour ride.

So you guys go ahead and run people, hurt people and generally bang each other up for 3 more games ;)

well, we only played you guys once this year and it was a 2-1 Rockets win. Close on the scoreboard but we outshot you something fierce. Homeice will be so important for both clubs in this series if it happens.

BUT.....Kelowna and Brandon still have some work to do before this series will even happen. Kootenay and Prince Albert may have other ideas. Good luck against P.A.!

kelownakarl
04-29-2005, 03:05 PM
GOOOOOOOOOO ROCKETS GOOOOOOOOOO

Time to crack a couple of ice cold brews and enjoy another installment of Rockets Hockey. Cheers to all you vocal locals out there!

Jovorock
04-30-2005, 12:06 PM
I can't believe we had them over a barrel and with 3.6 seconds we let them back into the series? Too bad for Yeomans to let in a bad goal, he has played so good in this playoffs and deserves better. After this let down I think the boys will want to put a fork into it and finish on home ice.

fightstrap50
04-30-2005, 12:32 PM
pretty tuff sticking a fork into solid ICE! We got a great win last night, it really doesnt get much better than that for the fans in the home town arena.
What a rush having the goal come with only 3.6 seconds left! Then to take it into double OT and come out with the HUGE WIN is simply awesome! WAY TO GO ICE! I still have a bump on my head from hitting the roof when we scored! lol. Play hard in Kelowna ICE and bring it home for game 7 guys!
I BELEIVE!!! GO ICE GO!!! :groovy:
Continue the winning tradition! LETS GO ICE!!! :thumb:

Spungy
05-01-2005, 12:32 AM
It was a great nailbiter last night. A great win for us and i'm betting the Rockets come out with alot of attitude and fight to start game 6