PDA

View Full Version : The I want to point out when our biggest rivals have failures and revel in it' thread

Bocephus
10-27-2009, 09:43 PM
The Tiggers were down to the Blades 5-0 midway through and lost 7-2. Ol' Willy must have been some kind of twitchy tonight. Love it!!
mmmmm Go Canes!!!

jkanes
10-28-2009, 09:14 PM
haha and now they got their *****es whooped again by PA tonite lol!

Bocephus
10-28-2009, 09:15 PM
mwahahahah :)
haha
It tis a good night.

Tiger Trauma
10-28-2009, 10:17 PM
Kick us while were down why don't you
ha'ha

Lately it seems it either blowout, or get blownout.
Last 4 games
9-2
7-1
2-7
0-6

Chipchura_Fan
10-28-2009, 10:27 PM
:D while i was at the game i was totally like "I gotta go post on this thread" lmao

Grrrrreat game, them Tigers looked like kittens!

ZEMMMMMMMLAK!!

Bocephus
10-28-2009, 10:33 PM
Kootenay got beat again and are currently dead last in the East!haha
The number one team in the nation is also getting their golden asses handed to them by the Rockets.
tis a very very very good night.
See you all at the rink for Friday's victory. :)

dagley
10-28-2009, 11:49 PM
Kootenay got beat again and are currently dead last in the East!haha
The number one team in the nation is also getting their golden asses handed to them by the Rockets.
tis a very very very good night.
See you all at the rink for Friday's victory. :)

Sadly Kootenay has kicked our asses this year too, lol.

Bocephus
11-10-2009, 10:26 PM
:)
3-2 Lethbridge over the Golden Franchise.
I'm sure that the Hitmen will rise in the Top 10. :skeptical

ZAMBONI-PHONEY
11-10-2009, 11:09 PM
the horrible job done by the two refs especially Cowley! Words do not describe just how brutal he was.

Big confidence booster for the Canes who have now won 3 in a row. Braes is playing better and better each game out. He Fyten and Donaghy make a pretty gritty, speedy line with some scoring touch.

:groovy:

Bocephus
11-11-2009, 07:07 PM
Slip slip slip sliding down the Top Ten go the Hitties. Swish down to 7th! :)

Bocephus
11-11-2009, 09:04 PM
Kootenay and Red Deer stink it up tonight. Keep up the stellar play Ice and Rebs and we will be looking at you in the rear view mirror soon enough.

ZAMBONI-PHONEY
11-11-2009, 10:53 PM
in the Hat. TC gets smoked, which should make for an interesting weekend for the Canes facing both teams on back to back nights. Cody Castro did not play in the game. I wonder how nervous or pumped Drew Owsley will be playing in front of family and friends here Friday night.

Bocephus
11-20-2009, 11:12 PM
Hitties, Oil Kings and Ice all loose tonight! :)
Hitties fall farther behind the Blades as the Blades win.haha

Bocephus
11-22-2009, 10:53 PM
Down goes Calgary. Down goes Calgary! :)

Bocephus
11-25-2009, 11:18 PM
Calgary slips again in the BMO Top Ten rankings to 9th.haha
Here I was convinced they were the top team in the CHL.

Bocephus
11-27-2009, 09:31 PM
Thud!
The Golden Franchise drops another.
I could have sworn they were the cream of the crop. A shame for them that they actually had to prove it.

Chipchura_Fan
11-27-2009, 10:08 PM
Thud!
The Golden Franchise drops another.
I could have sworn they were the cream of the crop. A shame for them that they actually had to prove it.

:)

:bounce: GO RAIDERS!! :bounce:

hitmanfan
11-27-2009, 11:35 PM
The Hurricanes stink it up to Toon town. Oops, wrong thread sorry!

Bocephus
11-28-2009, 08:12 AM
The Hurricanes stink it up to Toon town. Oops, wrong thread sorry!
The bottom dwelling team takes the top team in the league to a shootout. Is that what you are reveling in hitmanfan1? That's far better than the 5-1 drubbing that the Blades handed your entitled franchise.

hitmanfan
11-28-2009, 09:10 AM
The bottom dwelling team takes the top team in the league to a shootout. Is that what you are reveling in hitmanfan1? That's far better than the 5-1 drubbing that the Blades handed your entitled franchise.

Some days you only get small miracles I guess.;)

Chipchura_Fan
11-28-2009, 09:59 PM
Just wanna point out that the Blades lost tonight!!! oh and sorry Canes fans but Go RAIDERS!!! :P

Bocephus
11-28-2009, 10:10 PM
Hey, get your own thread! haha
Seriously though, that sucks. I thought for sure that hitmanfan1 would be quick with a comment.
I'm off to take a bath with a toaster now that my second favorite team the Blades couldn't come through tonight.

hitmanfan
11-28-2009, 10:29 PM
Hey, get your own thread! haha
Seriously though, that sucks. I thought for sure that hitmanfan1 would be quick with a comment.
I'm off to take a bath with a toaster now that my second favorite team the Blades couldn't come through tonight.

I am a gracious winner and some times loser too. Plus they almost blew it so not much to brag about 54 minutes of hockey and 6 minutes of crap. We just kept Toon within 23 points of you instead of 25. Your welcomevci34

moon
12-02-2009, 01:32 AM
Med Hat loses at home to this band of crap.

The Tigers had better do something about their goaltending because there is no way a team in the CHL should give up 3 goals to this bunch of no talent nobodies.

Good to see the Canes get two meaningless points so the kool-aid drinkers can pretend this team has a chance this year.

Alberta Hockey
12-02-2009, 01:24 PM
Med Hat loses at home to this band of crap.

The Tigers had better do something about their goaltending because there is no way a team in the CHL should give up 3 goals to this bunch of no talent nobodies.

Good to see the Canes get two meaningless points so the kool-aid drinkers can pretend this team has a chance this year.

Are any points meaningless??? No talent nobodies?? hmmmmmm........ i was pretty sure that i saw a "nobody" Cane go in the first round last year??? Them bolt scouts better get in contact with you so you can inform them that they made a mistake in talent recognition....... and poor duck scouts/staff let a no talent nobody play with them this season....geeze..... i guess the NHL is some kind of shinny game these days....... oh well, I guess i'll just spin up some lemon-lime kooooooooooooool aid and watch the highlight reel goal that Maxwell setup for Ross........ absolutely no talent there.............

moon
12-02-2009, 01:49 PM
Are any points meaningless??? No talent nobodies?? hmmmmmm........ i was pretty sure that i saw a "nobody" Cane go in the first round last year??? Them bolt scouts better get in contact with you so you can inform them that they made a mistake in talent recognition....... and poor duck scouts/staff let a no talent nobody play with them this season....geeze..... i guess the NHL is some kind of shinny game these days....... oh well, I guess i'll just spin up some lemon-lime kooooooooooooool aid and watch the highlight reel goal that Maxwell setup for Ross........ absolutely no talent there.............

Two good players on the team doesn't make for a good team. The lack of talent on the team is pretty apparent in the standings and the fact that they have been outplayed in pretty much every game they have played this season, even the wins.

Yes points are meaningless when you are going to finish out of the play-offs and should be focusing on building your team for the future.

Does it really matter if we finish last or second last in the conference? Does that give the boys more confidence going forward because they beat Edmonton by a point?

localguy
12-02-2009, 02:18 PM
Two good players on the team doesn't make for a good team. The lack of talent on the team is pretty apparent in the standings and the fact that they have been outplayed in pretty much every game they have played this season, even the wins.

Yes points are meaningless when you are going to finish out of the play-offs and should be focusing on building your team for the future.

Does it really matter if we finish last or second last in the conference? Does that give the boys more confidence going forward because they beat Edmonton by a point?

It takes a lot of guts to come on here and dis a bunch of kids who likely have more talent in their fingernails, than you have all together. Nice of you to come and bash the boys when they do put together a good game, real courageous.

moon
12-02-2009, 02:23 PM
It takes a lot of guts to come on here and dis a bunch of kids who likely have more talent in their fingernails, than you have all together. Nice of you to come and bash the boys when they do put together a good game, real courageous.

Dissing a bunch of kids?

I am commenting about their play. Considering their results this year I am not saying anything that they and others shouldn't already know.

Not everyone has to be coddled when it comes to their hockey talent.

I didn't question their character or make remarks about them personally just commented on the lack of talent that the team has.

ZAMBONI-PHONEY
12-02-2009, 02:33 PM
from our "no talent" team. They played a very good road game and their penalty kill (especially during the double minor in the 3rd period) was very good. Of course Anderson and Sbsia were the main reasons for that performance.

I do not understand why there is such a need to dump on this hockey club. We all know that this team is not going to make the playoffs. But it is still nice to have beaten the highest scoring team in the WHL in their barn.

It is just a question of time before Preston makes his moves which will likely see Sbisa, Ashton, Rowat and maybe Bancks be moved. But in return he will collect more draft picks and good young talent in return. The Canes already have 3 picks in the first 44 selections. By the end of the trading dealline he could have 2 or 3 first round picks which could mean a solid future for seasons to come.

NEW COUNTING SYSTEM IN SASKATCHEWAN: 10,11, 12, 14, 15 ETC

moon
12-02-2009, 02:36 PM
I do not understand why there is such a need to dump on this hockey club. We all know that this team is not going to make the playoffs. But it is still nice to have beaten the highest scoring team in the WHL in their barn.

I don't understand why there is such a need to ignore the issues that the team has and act as though everything will be great.

The reason I focus on the negatives is that they by far out weigh any positives (of which there may be none).

Sure Preston will make some moves but the problem is he hasn't shown that those moves will be any good or actually help the team.

localguy
12-02-2009, 02:55 PM
so how long have been in Roy's family anyway, you obviously have an agenda, since Preston came on board you have p!$$ed and moaned about everything the club has or not done. We are where we are because of R.S., and it's not going to stop in half a season. Noone on here believes we are a team to contend with, yet you insist on telling us they are "no talent piles of crap". When we lose 100 plus goals and all but 1 of our top players from the year before, we are obviously going to be weak this year. That doesn't mean that everything they do is garbage, and they can't be recognized when there is a good game played. It takes a very small person with way too big a chip on their shoulder to be that guy, and if that's the kind of guy you insist on being, keep it to your self. I know we are all entitled to an opinion, and you have made yours very clear over and over and over. This is a fan board, you clearly aren't one, find a team to support, it obviously isn't this one, it's easy to point out negatives and be a critic, it just isn't really displaying any strength of character, or helping the youngsters at all, in fact, it's exactly the type of encouragment they got form their gm last year.

moon
12-02-2009, 03:03 PM
so how long have been in Roy's family anyway,

Roy's family? I think he is a dick and is glad that he is gone.

If you don't like my posts then don't read them.

shushu
12-02-2009, 07:10 PM
Roy's family? I think he is a dick and is glad that he is gone.

If you don't like my posts then don't read them.

i think your a dick and wish you would go away.......................

Bocephus
12-02-2009, 07:59 PM
moon is just getting warmed up. With the Canes committing to five years of Preston I think he needs to start coming up with new material. His current inventory has gotten stale already.

hitmanfan
12-02-2009, 08:53 PM
This thread name should be changed to the "when we agree to disagree after a big win over our arch rivals thread"

Bocephus
12-02-2009, 09:08 PM
This thread name should be changed to the "when we agree to disagree after a big win over our arch rivals thread"
I was actually thinking earlier how the thread had morphed into something it was not initially intended to be.
What are we going to do about it hitmanfan.

hitmanfan
12-03-2009, 12:00 AM
I was actually thinking earlier how the thread had morphed into something it was not initially intended to be.
What are we going to do about it hitmanfan.

Change it to the "Hitmen barely beat PG and probably deserved to lose but squeeked one out" thread. Or the "if you want to complain about past / present management start your own damn thread and quit hijacking mine". Lots of choices really. I still liked it in pre jacked form though, it was cute. Now it's all personal and all kinds of ugly.

moon
12-03-2009, 01:14 AM

LOL!

At least one of your moronic posts actually made me laugh for once.

Normally they just make me feel sad that you are such a homer and ignore the real issues with the team.

moon
12-03-2009, 09:59 PM
Shushu I will apologize for that last post.

It was over the line and personal attacks are not my thing.

I am very disappointed in the way that the board has taken the team but that doesn't excuse me attacking another fan or team members.

As negative as I come off I hope for nothing but the best for these kids.

It is sure hard to not like a team led by a great kid like Bancks I will do my best to see the positives in this team in the future and pray that Preston can manage to come out even in his dealings.

The negative posts are done because the board is too stupid to see reality and they do nothing at all to help the cause. Great job for the kids to earn that victory in Med Hat hopefully they can keep up the effort.

Bare Bear
12-06-2009, 01:09 PM
As I posted months ago, the Hurricanes have the worst player list in the league. Now this does not fix itself overnight. You have to give Rich Preston time to right the ship. If had half of the players from last year, we would be challenging for the top of the league. Those players are gone and so are the chances of making the playoffs this year. If you look at the moves he has made to date, he so far has done very well getting a little something out of absolutely nothing. Sure we have Bancks, Ashton and now Sbisa, but there is not enough balance from the top to the bottom. This is not the fault of the current management and coaches but rather the fault of the previous GM and the meddling board members that could not admit they had a problem until after they had lost one of the best coaches the team has ever had. I have no idea what the team's budget is for scouting, but I think it should be increased by at least the amount of the board's slush fund. Even if this only brought in an extra player or two, it would be well worth it. The trading deadline is coming and it will be interesting who offers us a few future studs for the likes of Sbisa and perhaps Ashton. I would be careful with Ashton. If there is a chance he could return next year, you would want to maybe keep him to show the other players what it takes to play at this level. Just sit back and let Rich do his thing. What ever he comes up with, the Hurricanes will benefit greatly for years to come. Now come on people, try and be positive and come out to support the team. We need to keep this team here and community owned.