PDA

View Full Version : WHL Broadcasters

Allin44
11-01-2009, 01:09 PM
I think these guys deserve a big pat on the ass(a manly, good job one).

Its pretty awesome how you can hit the net, and read the guys blogs now. Blogs that they undoubtedley spend a good chunk of time working on, despite the fact its likely not required by their employers or the teams.

Regan Bartel, Gregg Drinnan, Pat(Lethbridge), Jon Keen and Bruce Lubkes blogs are all on my daily reading, and its great how those guys are willing to respond to the comments/questions on their page.

Good work!

GBG BLEED BLUE
11-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Yes there are many very good WHL Broadcaster blogs out there, I read alot of those daily as well.

There are also some good fan blogs out there. Mine is not the best but at least I try.

Boltz9
11-02-2009, 02:28 AM
I thought this was going to be about the bad broadcasters as well. I was all ready to put down the Kootenay Ice color analyst again. He hasn't changed from his biased ways from last years playoffs. Still refers to the the team as 'us' lol. But yes thumbs up to the blogs, I read some daily as well.

In the crowd
11-02-2009, 10:37 AM
I thought this was going to be about the bad broadcasters as well. I was all ready to put down the Kootenay Ice color analyst again. He hasn't changed from his biased ways from last years playoffs. Still refers to the the team as 'us' lol. But yes thumbs up to the blogs, I read some daily as well.

You just had to find a way to get a shot in at him again didn't you?

Reg Dunlop
11-02-2009, 11:12 AM
Yes there are many very good WHL Broadcaster blogs out there, I read alot of those daily as well.

There are also some good fan blogs out there. Mine is not the best but at least I try.

Your blog is good bud we need more of those now I want to start one of my own for the iceapplause

In the crowd
11-02-2009, 11:58 AM
Your blog is good bud we need more of those now I want to start one of my own for the iceapplause

Please do, judging by your recaps, yours would out do Hollicks blog, but keep posting here as you have brought some much needed life here (On the Ice's board anyways)

Boltz9
11-02-2009, 04:24 PM

Ya I can't help myself.

Allin44
11-02-2009, 06:28 PM

He deserves every last jab somebody can get in. Its like they put a microphone on the guy that sits next to me at Wheat King games..

dagley
11-02-2009, 09:36 PM
I thought about starting my own blog, just don't think anybody would read it. Lol.

Allin44
11-02-2009, 10:08 PM
I thought about starting my own blog, just don't think anybody would read it. Lol.

I opened my own blogspot account last night. Then realized I have nothing of interest to say.

the flying moose
11-03-2009, 09:33 PM
I opened my own blogspot account last night. Then realized I have nothing of interest to say.

that is the first entry in your blog right there. your blog could be like seinfeld, the blog about nothing.