PDA

View Full Version : Good Post from the Herald Site

bigjimmer
11-01-2009, 07:33 PM
Saw this on www.paherald.sk.ca.....I could not agree more. I may have been critical in the past, but I have to give it to Campese and his staff and of course the young men.....they are playing some exciting hockey. I really like the club's young guys. I just wish more people could have seen Friday night's game, they would have been impressed.

Pissed off from Prince Albert,, SK writes: You Know,

I have sat back, stayed quiet on here all year....and now, enough is enough.

What the hell do the people of Prince Albert want from a hockey club? This team in on a roll at home, in the thick of things in the standings and people still don't come out. This team was even trying to raise money for breast cancer and we can't even show our support even as they are playing a division rival.

What? What more could you want? The team is producing, the team is winning and the team is showing that the future looks bright here. To win a championship and build a contender takes time...in the meantime get out and show some support because once this team is gone we are going to be left with nothing. This is one more example as to why our community does not develop and prosper because we expect things to happen by just sitting on our hands and leaving it up to everyone else. Don't leave it to your neighbour or friends...if you like hockey get off your a$$ and support these young men. They come to our town and play for their hearts out and in return we allow them to play in front of plastic seats.....real nice PA...real nice.
________
CREAMY EJACULATIO (http://www.****tube.com/video/36377/watch-this-girl-s-creamy-ejaculation)

the flying moose
11-01-2009, 10:09 PM
Sounds like the situation in PG. We had 1600 and change on Saturday night and that was very generous. I'd say it was more like 800-900. Some sections only had 6-10 people in them.

Everyone always says that they dislike the owners and aren't going to support the team because of that. You don't support the team because of the owners, you support the team for young men on the ice giving it their all.