PDA

View Full Version : Game 22-Hitmen 2 at Canes 3

Hitmen1
11-11-2009, 09:49 AM
The Hurricanes did what no other division opponent has been able to do this year and that is beat the Hitmen. Once again the Hitmen didn't bother to play for a better part of half the game or so and to add to that, the Canes played a very good game last night. The Canes have actually had a nice stretch of hockey after a terrible start to the year. I hope that this is a wake up call for the Hitmen who are not blowing teams out this year, they must work for everything they get this year and the bottom line is, too many times this season the Hitmen have put in less than 60 minute efforts. Last night it finally caught up with them.

Hitmen return home today vs the Ice.

HURRICANE'S ROCK
11-11-2009, 12:32 PM
While Calgary has very high end players and are really good team, they don't have the depth they had last year. Last year they rolled 4 lines and 5 or 6 D alot. This lack of depth this year will keep them from being an elite team but still good and they should win the East Division.

Reg Dunlop
11-12-2009, 01:22 AM
As a fan of the game it is awesome to see that the Canes have turned the page and are playing great. As an Ice fan it sucks crap to see they are doing well. That first game I seen them play here in Cranbrook they looked like a pee-wee girls hockey team, but worse.

But with the bottom 4 in the basement Kootenay, Lethbridge, Edmonton, Red Deer all a point apart anything can still happen.

Up 2-0 against Calgary then losing 7-2 is never easy to swallow but the Hitmen are a great team. I wish I could of went to cow town to see the game today. It will be great this weekend when Tri Cities comes to town. They are in Lethbridge on Friday and here on Saturday. They lost to Medicene Hat today 6-2.

I did some research on these guys and their name is a farce. They don't play in 3 cities like they claim. Also they aren't even Americans. Only one kid on the team is American. Over half the team is from Manitoba.:confused:

Go Ice Gopunk rock