PDA

View Full Version : Saskatchewan Idol Teresa Sokyrka To Perform On January 23rd

Billy Blade
01-12-2005, 04:12 PM
Source: http://www.reginapats.com/pages/releases/04-05/jan6.php

Regina Pats Hockey Club

January 6, 2005

http://www.reginapats.com/images/photos/thersa_sm.jpg (http://www.reginapats.com/images/photos/thersa.jpg)The Regina Pats, along with Home Depot & Lite92 FM are pleased to announce that Saskatchewan's Idol, Theresa Sokyrka will be performing at the Pats January 23rd home game vs. Red Deer. Theresa captured the hearts of millions of Canadians last year with her performances on the hit TV show, "Canadian Idol". Theresa's appearance at the Agridome on January 23rd will be her first major performance in Regina since being named runner-up in "Canadian Idol" last fall.
Theresa will be singing the Canadian anthem prior to the game, along with a special performance during the first intermission of the game.

Fans are encourage to bring a non-perishable food or cash donation to the game for the Regina Food Bank for a chance to meet Theresa in an exclusive autograph & photo session, during the second intermission.

Get your tickets early

Tickets for the January 23rd game vs. Red Deer are available at the Agridome Box Office, or by calling 781-9300.

Fight Guy
01-14-2005, 06:36 PM
Sadly, this will be a great way to get a full house at the Agridome. I can see some people coming to the game, then leaving after the 1st intermission. But maybe people will come and see the Pats play, and think "this is somewhat decent...I'll stay for the rest of the game too."

Billy Blade
01-14-2005, 08:05 PM
Well, when Teresa sang at Credit Union Centre in Saskatoon it was when the 'Tips came to town. Biggest crowd of the season, over 10,512 showed up for a game that Everett stole 5-2. What a clunker that was to put out in front of so many people. Hopefully the Pats fare a little better.

Fight Guy
01-15-2005, 04:33 PM
Now that I think about it...I'm pretty pumped for the game now. They're hasnt been a full house(which isn't forsure yet) since...I dont know when. Probably two years maybe? Anyway, it would be good to have a large crowd at the game, and maybe the Pats can play well too.

And as for the S'Tips game in S'toon...I didn't even know she was perfoming then. I just thought it was a sell out or how over many people it was because ti was the S'Tips or somehting. That makes alot more sense now.

Bran
01-18-2005, 11:06 AM
I just ordered my tickets, and realized this is the first game all season that I've PAID for. The rest of my tickets were given to me, for being special I guess. ;)

I hope they can sell out though, and that the boys play well. It's been a while since I've been to a game that was sold out, or even really full. It'd be nice to see a good game in front of a sold out crowd.

Fight Guy
01-18-2005, 12:39 PM
Do you know if there were lots of tickets sold yet when you went?

Bran
01-19-2005, 04:45 PM
I ordered my tickets over the phone, so I'm not sure what they have left. I asked for tickets in a specific section and they had some left so I didn't end up asking what else was available. You could always phone and ask? I'm curious too, so I might just have to call and find out.