PDA

View Full Version : Question for Blades fans

sbtatter
11-14-2009, 10:26 AM
Hey, good game to watch last night.
My question for you guys is; "When you have last change, you choose to put Patterson out against Schenn, correct?" Or am i wrongÉ
Last night, Kelly Mac worked it so Schenn played a lot against Toomey, that resulted in Schenn able to have a lot more freedom out there. He set up 4 golden opportunities for Calvert and Glennie that Stanford made spectacular saves on.
Anyway, your team is a solid team, finish their checks and work hard, Stanford was awesome, it was our best effort of the year and i`m looking forward to the next 6 games against each other!!

sbtatter
11-14-2009, 10:33 AM
I forgot to mention that I really liked the way Siemens played out there, he`s going to be a good one...Niemi maybe needs to calm down just a bit, he gave away a couple penalties just by being overly excited.

wango tango
11-16-2009, 01:03 PM
toomey is one of the slower blades, mccrimmon probably wanted to get schenn a little more room on the ice.

seems like the game came down to a battle of goaltending, and on that night stanford was better. this has to be an area of concern for mccrimmon, hayes has cooled off after a hot start.

siemens is not playing like a 16 year old. very composed for a rookie. he and thrower have been excellent additions to the lineup.

sbtatter
11-16-2009, 03:38 PM
toomey is one of the slower blades, mccrimmon probably wanted to get schenn a little more room on the ice.

seems like the game came down to a battle of goaltending, and on that night stanford was better. this has to be an area of concern for mccrimmon, hayes has cooled off after a hot start.

siemens is not playing like a 16 year old. very composed for a rookie. he and thrower have been excellent additions to the lineup.
It is patterson that you guys like to check Schenn hey?

Props to Molloken as well, when, the puck fired into the crowd just by the Blades bench, a fan got hit and hurt. Without hesitation, Molloken tapped his trainer on the shoulder and sent him running out to help the fan......Nice touch by an away team coach!

wango tango
11-16-2009, 10:09 PM
have to admit i haven't watched to see how molleken matches lines against the wheat kings. it would make sense for the blades to put patterson's line out vs schenn as patterson has the speed, strength, and intensity to match any other teams top unit.