View Full Version : Hypothetical

Allin44
11-16-2009, 12:34 AM
Trade deadline day comes along, and KM gets a phonecall from Regina

"Kelly, we'll trade you Eberle"
"Oh, ok, who do you want"
"Brayden Schenn"

What does Kelly say?

Obviously not going to happen, but I'd put a higher chance on Schenn being back next year than Eberle

dagley
11-16-2009, 12:44 AM
He better tell him to **** off, or ill die (Yes yes, I love Schenner)

sbtatter
11-16-2009, 09:07 AM
Trade deadline day comes along, and KM gets a phonecall from Regina

"Kelly, we'll trade you Eberle"
"Oh, ok, who do you want"
"Brayden Schenn"

What does Kelly say?

Obviously not going to happen, but I'd put a higher chance on Schenn being back next year than Eberle

No way, I'd rather have Schenn than Eberle, plus, there is no way Eberle plays in the dub last year, Schenn may.....
For everyone drooling over Eberle, don't forget, Schenn also had 5 points last night, and 13 in his last 4....Eberle on Schenn's line would be nice though!!

GlutenGlutton
11-16-2009, 11:53 AM
Glennie, maybe. Schenn, not a chance.

wango tango
11-16-2009, 12:53 PM
remember the setoguchi deal a couple years back?

saskatoon dealt setoguchi to prince george for stefan elliott and the cougars 2008 first round bantam draft pick that became duncan siemens.

i'd guess eberle would get something the same.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
11-16-2009, 03:37 PM
Here I was going to inquire about a top roster player instead of a bunch of picks/prospects, and somebody beats me to it.

As a pats fan, I dont want Schenn...because theres a chance he wont be back next year. He is the wheaties top player anyways and based on that they wouldnt move him. That and Glennie is near the top of my list anyways. He is alot of things that pats arent, like being fast and being a goal scorer(pats have some quality goal scorers but are lacking on the quantity).

Id ask for Glennie, Bestland, Swripya(sp?) and a conditional 2011 pick for Eberle and Pym. You guys like MB kids, so maybe give Pym a new start. Hes better than his stats(or lack of) show. The conditions of the pick would depend on how well you guys do in the playoffs. Starts as 4th in 2011 and jumps up every round. Becomes a 3rd at round 2, 2nd in round 3 and a 1st if you guys make it to the final.

The pats probably are gearing for doing more next year than this year, despite our star players at their supposed peaks. Having Glennie would make it more of a reality, along with a 20 year old Dman(next year).

EDIT: And hey, if you guys want Teubert, to adjust the offer, add this years first and a young roster player(Wilson, or Walker, or Miller, etc. Preferably a defenceman.).