PDA

View Full Version : Kootenay vs Prince Albert

Reg Dunlop
11-18-2009, 12:28 AM
What a game and where to start

http://static-p4.fotolia.com/jpg/00/01/48/67/400_F_1486772_exhr1fK8ISFCz9o7HZNfydREXpzIbt.jpg

Well Raider fans I can't really bash your team here in the fun loving way I would love to. They looked awesome. Even with the drunk guys in front of me heckling Button ( The best player in the rink tonight) with every chance they had ( I would tell you what they said but I know this is a G rated site)
http://www.friedmanarchives.com/China/Web/Chapter23/4%20Thumbs%20Up%204x6%2072%20dpi.jpg

Kootenay scored 30 seconds in and the goal made the stands think wow another Tcity game hereapplause But the boys from PA didnt slack off and came back a minute later to tie it up. Then I went and refilled my pop.......... Call me cheap call me lame I snuck a bottle of Russian happy juice into the game tonight. Just a small one I am sick of paying the 4.50 a beer:laugh: And I didn't want to drink coffee all nightpunk rock These were both weak shot goals from the point too King from the Ice getting one and then some dude from the raiders getting the other

There were 2 fights sort of tonight Montgomery went with Taylor probably my guess to build momentum which could of been done another way. But still worth the fight. Then Brendan Hurley learned that the Raiders don't like the fact that CLEAN body checks are allowed. Hence it made Jordan Rowley find the need to fight him. Hey Peewee House and Girls hockey don't allow hitting too Rowley maybe that league would be a better fit for you.

I like how the Ice ran all the lines a little more regularly than usual tonight too. It shows that that works better you get others flowing out there instead of playing one line. The raiders were up 3-1 at one point. Then the come back ensues. Tie game going into OT. Great OT period then Max Reinhart got a bouncing pass that I doubt anyone would of thought he would of got in the first place and sealed the win.

On another note tonight I met a memeber here talked with him for a bit he came out with me when I had a cigar at the intermission. Seems like a great guy we have to build this forum section up guyspunk rock

Also makes me wonder too as after I talked to him I won the fan of the game award:laugh: Did you have something to do with this?:laugh: I didnt say a thing all game I was quiet but hey I got a bag full of crap from pharmasave. My christmas shopping for mom is done:laugh: Plus I got a nice Ice Hat in there.

In my mind the best game I seen this year from the Ice and the Raiders look good too. I am excited for this weekend as this whole week is the invasion of Saskatchewan.................... Raiders, Broncos, and Pats Oh My................................. They have to remember though there are mountains here and not wheat fields it is hard to hide here

http://www.pajiba.com/assets_c/2009/08/the%20fonz-thumb-300x300-3914.jpg

In the crowd
11-18-2009, 09:59 AM
I would have to say this was the best game of the year. Not knowing who's gonna win tilll the end (without a shoot out) always makes for a good game, throw in the comeback and the win and its a great game. Congrats on your fan of the game Reg applause. I had nothing to do with it.

Reg Dunlop
11-18-2009, 11:28 AM
Its all good:laugh:

If all games I go to are half as good as that I will be happy. I ended up giving the bag of Doritos I won in there to one of the ladies beside me not the Pom Pom ones but on the other side.

I also shouldn't say all was crap in there I got a hat in there a gift certificate which I gave to my mom. ( I would of kept it if I could of bought chew with it:laugh:) Gatorades, a pen and pape, a tape measure, a water bottle, golf balls (which I will lose in march all three of them on the first hole). And some ball thing that I still dont know what it is or even if it meant to be in there. I got some gum in there too which even with the burst in it it was hard to cover up the russian liquid and copenhagen on my breath:laugh: I just ended up walking home picked up the truck later.:groovy:

I have lots of time to kill with the day off today I am going to start building a fan site for the Ice. Will add a link to my sig when somewhat finishedyeehoo