PDA

View Full Version : O/A Price Down More?

Toswammi
11-23-2009, 05:05 PM
With the flurry of trades today, i can't help but think that the Broncos may have missed the boat in dealing a O/A (although i do have to mention i have no idea what the offers are/were). But with Calgary no longer needing a 20, the only other place is Cran (i think) that is down one. So the price tag has to be lower at this point, i would think.

SectionNDeserter
11-23-2009, 05:16 PM
Nyren is a similar (though probably tougher) version of Doyle, who is I think the consensus pick to be moved when Tassone returns. Nyren just got moved for a 6th round pick, so Doyle probably won't command a lot more than that in a deal now, especially when the only team that has room for an overage at the moment isn't in the playoffs.

SectionNDeserter
11-23-2009, 05:17 PM
(That being said, I haven't checked the WHL website in the last 10 minutes, Kamloops may have turned over all their overage players again...)

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
11-23-2009, 05:36 PM
Portland moved Mucha yesterday to the Blazers for a pick, so they have a 20 spot. My guess is Stickland goes for a depth defenceman like Bobbee.

Toswammi
11-23-2009, 05:44 PM
Portland moved Mucha yesterday to the Blazers for a pick, so they have a 20 spot. My guess is Stickland goes for a depth defenceman like Bobbee.

That would probably make the most sense. I think Stickland is the odd man out myself; his play as of late seems rather lethargic. Also look at our roster, we have a really young defense, and while they have played pretty damn good it would hurt to add some veteran depth.
I also wouldn't mind seeing a deal to bring Acalotse and maybe even Schappert (if we move a guy like Doyle).

Toswammi
11-26-2009, 05:11 PM

Well you almost got it

RV@BBB
12-01-2009, 04:02 PM
I think it will be interesting as Tassone may be in the line up ton ight