PDA

View Full Version : Canes in Toon

dodywood4ever
11-28-2009, 11:55 AM
Watched your boys in Saskatoon last night. Gotta say thats the first team thats come in here and not been physically intimidated at all. Also Donaghy is the first guy ive seen beat McNaught. Threw hard and fast with both hands and confused prob the toughest guy in the league. Im a Bronco fan by the way. Just was impressed with your team last night.

jkanes
11-28-2009, 01:48 PM
ya, if only we could play every game like that............

ZAMBONI-PHONEY
11-28-2009, 02:40 PM
Big hits from Luca too! Anderson is playing very well and with Rowat on the shelf until after Christmas, it is great opportunity for the two young goaltenders to play as they are the future for this franchise.

Hmmmmmm, I wonder if the Blades fans are thinking about Sbisa and Ashton in their lineup. Can you imagine Jyri Niemi and Luca Sbisa on the backend and on their powerplay?

But what would the Canes want in return? A first round pick and a couple of solid 92"s and a 93? and maybe the rights to Lucas Sutter or a listed player?

:groovy:
WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS: HIJACK THE ZAMBONI

HURRICANE'S ROCK
11-28-2009, 03:46 PM
Watched your boys in Saskatoon last night. Gotta say thats the first team thats come in here and not been physically intimidated at all. Also Donaghy is the first guy ive seen beat McNaught. Threw hard and fast with both hands and confused prob the toughest guy in the league. Im a Bronco fan by the way. Just was impressed with your team last night.

No doubt Preston's plan has involved making this team a lot tougher and at times they play that way. Will be interesting to see if the other guys keep that up and play even a little tougher after the Donaghy fight. After all, last nights fight was the first time the other players have seen him in a fight. When you know you have a real tough character guy to back you up it can make even the timid suddenly brave!

shushu
11-28-2009, 06:03 PM
Big hits from Luca too! Anderson is playing very well and with Rowat on the shelf until after Christmas, it is great opportunity for the two young goaltenders to play as they are the future for this franchise.

Hmmmmmm, I wonder if the Blades fans are thinking about Sbisa and Ashton in their lineup. Can you imagine Jyri Niemi and Luca Sbisa on the backend and on their powerplay?

But what would the Canes want in return? A first round pick and a couple of solid 92"s and a 93? and maybe the rights to Lucas Sutter or a listed player?

WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS: HIJACK THE ZAMBONI

as soon as he is healthy, both anderson and ville are good enough to play this year and would benefit ALOT from the continuous ice time they are recieving........let the youngsters play and get better..............

loudi94
11-29-2009, 05:39 PM
lucas sutter ? are you kidding me, the kid has an attitude and is cancer in the dressing room from one of the kids I know that played on the same team, he plays hockey for the name on the back of his jersey and not the one that matters the front of the jersey.

Not what I heard. BTW I think it would be better for Sutter if he decided to forgo the WHL and go to the NCAA.

Alberta Hockey
11-30-2009, 01:09 PM
lucas sutter ? are you kidding me, the kid has an attitude and is cancer in the dressing room from one of the kids I know that played on the same team, he plays hockey for the name on the back of his jersey and not the one that matters the front of the jersey.

Caniac#2.....you could not be more wrong on this KID you speak of.......

Luke is a great teammate and has never carried an attitude or been a cancer to his locker rooms......

He plays with passion EVERYDAY, is loyal to his team EVERYDAY, studies the game to become better EVERYDAY and proves naysayers (like yourself) wrong EVERYDAY.

I have been in these locker rooms you speak of and your false information, is just that.....FALSE!!! He plays for the crest on the front of the jersey first and foremost but also respects the name on the back of it aswell!!! It just so happens that the namebar on the back has a nationally recognized and respected name upon it.......

This KID you speak of didn't ask to be put under a microscope by ADULTS during his adolescence but will continue to grow as a player and prove you and others wrong along the way.....

It is easy to use an alias and bash people on sites like this but even without knowing who you are, I can guarantee that Luke has more character in his pinky toe than you have in your whole body....... If you want to email me privately, do so and i will clear up your misinformed or jealous state so you can rest at ease and not worry about a KID that will prove you wrong......

Don't be a jealous parent, which i think you are, your fortunate to have had this kid pay alongside your kid all these years...... be happy that you have a hometown KID that is passionate, honest, loyal, hardworking and a great person!!!

ZAMBONI-PHONEY
11-30-2009, 01:21 PM

I would think that his father could be hoping that his son would continue the Sutter name in Lethbridge. I have no idea of his hockey talent, but I certainly know first hand of his character. He is a fine young man with a great work ethic.
I also know that he is fast tracking his high school in order to qualify for the NCAA. And since Lucas holds duel citizenship, going to the NCAA would be much easier for him than a Canadian. But I would not be surprised if his name came up in any deal made between Saskatoon and Lethbridge.
WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS: HIJACK THE ZAMBONI!

caniac # 2
11-30-2009, 05:16 PM
No problem Alberta Hockey, you're entitled to your opinion as I am mine, and I am not going to resort to argueing with you or anyone for that matter........cheers !!

GO CANES GO !!