PDA

View Full Version : Parker, get a goaltender......

patsdude114
12-13-2009, 12:49 AM
These deals Parker has made will mean nothing if our goaltending doesnt start to play better tonight again another 2 goals that should of been saved. I have been excited about the Pats again and have ordered the last 2 games online to watch only to be let down by our goaltending.

Yes your not going to win many games either when u give up 40 shots and only get 16..... The Pats as a whole have to play alot tighter then we have been lately.

Hats off to Hood he played a very good game tonight against the Pats, & with his effort got a goal against us as well.

If the Pats keep playing like this maybe Eberle & Teubert will be on the market afterall lol if we drop all 9 midas well trade them cuz we will be so far behind it wont matter if we keep them. Now with that said i dont see us dropping all 9 but still get with it.

localguy
12-13-2009, 09:50 AM
Do you think the guys they brought in were done so in order to see how the team fairs while Teubert and Eberle are at th WJC? Then they'll know where they will stand if they do trade one or both of them? Just a thought, wondering what you guys think.

Toswammi
12-13-2009, 10:29 AM
Give you Clark. Aferall he is a NHL drafted goalie.

witness
12-13-2009, 10:32 AM
Is goaltending really the problem??
How many 5 on 3 power plays have the Pats given up in the past 4 games?
How many power play goals have they given up in the past 4 games?
They might want to get more than 16 shots on net.
Penality killing is hard work and discipline, and the Pats are lacking in both.
As much as the hype of losing Tuebert is distracting, I would suggest that the Pats are missing Davidson much more.

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
12-13-2009, 10:55 AM
Give you Clark. Aferall he is a NHL drafted goalie.

Agreed, Clark for Ketlo or Guhle straight up. C'mon Parker you know you want to do it.

longtimejrfan
12-13-2009, 11:03 AM
Is goaltending really the problem??
How many 5 on 3 power plays have the Pats given up in the past 4 games?
How many power play goals have they given up in the past 4 games?
They might want to get more than 16 shots on net.
Penality killing is hard work and discipline, and the Pats are lacking in both.
As much as the hype of losing Tuebert is distracting, I would suggest that the Pats are missing Davidson much more.
Interesting comment from one of the Tiger coaches regarding the Pats discipline or lack there of on Friday night "we knew they would play that way if we got a lead on them"

patsdude114
12-13-2009, 01:33 PM
I agree the Pats are missing Davidson alot more... but then again the Pats have been giving up 30 shots on a nightly basis with or without Teubert/Davidson... i dont think these goaltenders are capable of facing shots like that night in and night out.... some goalies thrive when they face lots of shots on a nightly basis others just cant handle it night after night.

As well the Pats havent been very disciplined lately. Hunt keeps praising our leadership but really im not seeing much lately as a team the Pats have given up 28 goals in 5 games in decemeber, thats 5.6 goals against/game that is pathedic i dont even think novice teams give up that many goals a game