PDA

View Full Version : help with WHL rosters for NHL10 for PS3

patsdude114
12-15-2009, 12:49 PM
not sure if this will catch anyone's attention but i am currently creating a 12 team WHL league on my PS3 for NHL10.... i have about 95% of the rosters complete with a little fine tuning needed.... about 90% of my rosters r of players all 28 or younger & id like to get rid of the older guys that i have in my rosters.

I have created about 12 WHL players who are playing in the league this year but my question to some hardcore fans here with alot of knowledge is....

Can anyone help out with a list of prob about 20 to 30 WHLers who are maybe in CIS hockey or who have packed it in completely... players preferred under the age of 28.

If anyone is abit more curious ill give abit more info on what i have done.... i am using 12 AHL teams who i selected for my own reasons.... i have put every old WHLer on these 12 rosters and have edited every single player, have edited them to players that i remember they used to be but also took into consideration on what there doing now as well in there careers. Most players have a overall player rating between 78 & 82, with a few elite guys with a higher rating.

Once i have completed these rosters where i feel it is safe to send out to other WHL fans i will do so... all u need is a flash drive memory stick thingy and a email addy that i can send the roster file too & u can enjoy ur own WHL season from the past lol... believe me it is alot of fun... i have created a couple custom teams and played battle for the cup it is so much fun i have found a new love for this game that isnt online playing with the EASHL.

Boltz9
12-17-2009, 02:19 AM
I did sort of the same thing for NHL 10 on the PS3 as well.

What I did was created every whl team, 5 ohl teams and 3 qmjhl teams... to make 30. Made their jerseys look a good as I could and everything. Then I started making every player currently on the teams. I did this for about 10 whl teams which took forever, then I ran into the problem that I couldn't create anymore players. So I just filled the other teams with random players instead. Then I took all the teams and started a Be A GM mode. I swapped the teams with all the nhl teams, putting teams that would be in the same division in the whl, into the same divisions in the nhl so they would play each other alot. Wish I could have created all the players for the 30 teams but its still pretty fun, especially when I play Brandon vs. Regina and try to get Eberle to fight Schenn lol.

patsdude114
12-18-2009, 03:28 AM
very nice.... im just doing a 12 team league just use a euro league so much easier & its pretty damn fun too

witness
12-18-2009, 09:04 AM
OK, you two have way too much time on your hands.

Boltz9
12-18-2009, 11:14 AM
very nice.... im just doing a 12 team league just use a euro league so much easier & its pretty damn fun too

Ya I never thought of that.

Boltz9
12-18-2009, 11:15 AM
OK, you two have way too much time on your hands.

Correct.

patsdude114
12-18-2009, 06:46 PM
hey cut me some slack here at least... i am laid off in the winter on EI not much else to do when its -40 out lol

Boltz9
12-18-2009, 11:15 PM
hey cut me some slack here at least... i am laid off in the winter on EI not much else to do when its -40 out lol

Same here. Are we twins?

patsdude114
12-19-2009, 01:49 AM
haha i play tons of NHL10 during the winter its my money & boredom saver lol

Boltz9
12-19-2009, 08:18 AM
You should send me your league when your finished ill give it a try. The thing I hate is not being able to have most of the real team names. I made the wk's the Brampton Wildcats lol.

patsdude114
12-20-2009, 06:40 PM
ok i can do that im still creating the players the SAJ gave me with a list of players so it may be abit longer with the xmas season here