PDA

View Full Version : Pats xmas wish list....

patsdude114
12-25-2009, 07:26 PM
for starters want to wish all Pats fans and WHL fans a merry xmas....... but here is part of my xmas wish list for the Pats as of late....

1) find some consistant play, which has been lacking the whole month.. with our without Eberle & Tuebert the team has been bad in dec that is back to back years this has happened.

2) Can Leffler & Delahey please find there game, it has been missing since game 1 this year... if they are playing to find a AHL deal they have totally just passed that by with there play to get noticed.

3) i see 2001 happening all over again, bringing in players with some skill & grit but yet leaving the most important position left untouched... our starting goaltender Ketlo has been brutal all season. He always gives up that 1 weak goal every game, he is too small to be the every day goalie in this league.

4) if you dont find a more capable goalie please play Guhle alot more, he has out played Ketlo all season long, he was thrown into the fire abit too early when Ketlo got hurt but he has past Ketlo in his development already.

5) is there any way possible to add a 18 yr old Dman via trade, not a top guy just for some more depth who can help steady up our defense. I like borstmayer but he is not ready for the WHL he is still getting used to his body he is so big and hasnt grown into it yet. He could benefit alot more from playing in midget AAA or even the SJHL (which doesnt happen much for a 16 yr old tho)

6) strueby to realize that he is allowed to score after the month of november

7) for EVARZ place to put beer prices back at $5.. this $6 for a glass of draft beer is retarded i used to have a beer a game but this year have only had 3 all season long, mainly cuz i hate change in my pokcets and dont want 4 loonies back in return or to bring that extra loonie so i can get a water down beer

8) Eberle & Teubert to keep up there play cuz that is the only way this team will have any chance of doing ANYTHING this year

9) last but not least to stop giving teams a 6-0 lead to start a game before we decide to start playing hockey

merry xmas everyone

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
12-28-2009, 03:55 PM
The pats are still in need of help during an important stretch of games right now. Pick up a supporting defenceman, preferably a 19 year old tough stay at home guy. Scott Ramsay from Seattle would have been perfect but he probably isnt going anywhere.

In the long run, I think Delahey needs to go. He hasnt been all that reliable on either end of the ice, at least as far as expectations go. Swap him and overpay for Jackson from PG, who really showed some improvement since the last time he played with us. Here he would definitely get the ice he wants and he isnt any worse defensively than Deli has been. He is pretty smart with the puck, and a good skater...which is what we need.

Our offence will come together once Eberle(or the package we get for trading him) comes in.

Just a small piece of my wish list.

patsdude114
12-28-2009, 11:32 PM
Yes Jackson would be a great Dman to get & Delahey has been pretty bad this year in general. Hopfully after xmas he steps up his play but i really dont see that happening.

Every year the Pats fall below expectations & the problem starts at the top. It is time for Parker to call it quits, yes he means well when he brings in guys like Ashton, Orfino & Mappin but in all honesty he is making these trades just to get into the playoffs & maybe squeeze out a extra home game or maybe a extra round of home games with playoff money.

With Russ owning the team its all about making money for daddy, yes going further in the playoffs means more green but they are happy with 1 round of playoff money. Our season tickets are above 3000 so really they wouldnt have to sell a walk up ticket all year & the Parker's would still profit from season tickets alone.

We are markerted great, just year after year sub par teams, who underachieve. The way im feeling as of late, turn around and trade Eberle, Teubert & Ashton for that matter. Im getting sick of this BS already.