PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Radio Guys

Trevor
12-28-2009, 09:50 PM
I took advantage of the free WHL webtv tonight, and watched the Wheaties/Broncos game. Gotta say, your radio guys are really good!!

The play by play guy called a good game, he clearly knows his stuff when it comes to the dub, was surprisingly knowledgeable about the Wheaties (I realize they have stat sheets, detailed lineups, etc.) and seemed to announce the game as it happened, rather than as he perceived it. The same goes for the colour guy too.

All in all I was really impressed!!

lordstanley
12-28-2009, 10:36 PM
I like Jon Kean as well but the colour guy Tim Tisdale atleast who i think it is ? is more dryer than my moms horrible Christmas turkey

ointhecreek
12-28-2009, 11:42 PM
Ya it's Tissy. Very knowledgeable about the game but imo boring as hell. Sooner listen to Switz and his bad analogies ;)

trucker
12-29-2009, 09:50 AM
Ya it's Tissy. Very knowledgeable about the game but imo boring as hell. Sooner listen to Switz and his bad analogies ;)

Agreed! Jon Keen is super exciting to listen to and I think he is respected throughout the league. The interviews he prepares for his broadcast show that. Every game is always entertaining as he seems to be very prepared. But I too miss Switzer!! He makes me chuckle and Jon is knowledgable, that to me is a better listening combination!! Wouldn't hurt my feelings to see Tisdale go and Switzer back. Come on Golden West, BRING BACK SWITZER!! BTW, Great game last night Broncos, keep up the good play!