PDA

View Full Version : Just For Laughs Gags

GBG BLEED BLUE
05-03-2005, 08:05 PM
Has anyone else seen or heard of this show, This show is a good show when you need a laugh or when you just want to see something funny or weird.

Scout
05-03-2005, 08:40 PM
I watch it quite a bit. They come up with some unreal pranks. Your right it is good for a laugh.

Scout

GBG BLEED BLUE
05-05-2005, 06:21 PM
What is your favorite Prank on the show? They are all very funny but my favorite pranks are when the two guys are sitting at the table and the guy beside them at the other table is listening to music and he can not hear his cell phone when it rings and so the two guys at the table beside him try to tell him that his phone is ringing but everytime when he goes to answer the phone it stops ringing if I was one of the two guys at the table that would really drive me CRAZY. I also like when the lady who has a feather in her hat and she is talking on the cell phone and she is waving and moving her head in the other people's direction and they are really getting mad and confused. I also like prank were some is talking in the phone booth and a guy has a sqeege(sp) in his hand and he is washing the windows. Just seeing the other people's reaction really cracks me up.

Scout
05-06-2005, 06:30 AM
One of my favourites was the 80 year old guy in the mall. It was a typical busy Saturday by the looks of it with lots of people strolling around. This real old guy goes up to the drinking fountain for a drink. As he bends over to have a sip, his pants fall down and he acts oblivious to it and keeps drinking wearing a thong. I had a good chuckle over that.

Scout

CHtoo
05-06-2005, 09:26 AM
that you couldn't relate to that. :laugh: