PDA

View Full Version : Enough Already

Wildeyes
01-01-2010, 10:11 PM
With the posters on this site. I really dont think that there will ever be a coach that will be liked. They will find faults on EVERY coach that is here. I think Bruno is a good coach look at what happend before he got here with clark and anholt. We are in better shape winning games at home being competive every night. And we still have people complaining. Reality is that PA is a small Market team in a city of less that 45,000 people. They coaches will go to bigger centers we will be lucky if we get high quality coaches in PA that is why we keep on recycling Anholt, Clark. If people think that Tim Leanord is a the answer guess again. Its a big step up from AAA to Major Junior. People where thinking that Darrell Mann would be a great coach but he has not turn the success that he had with Tisdale to Melfort. If there is any one in the Junior A ranks I would take a chance of as a assistant coach right now would be Dean Brockman.

So all the Bruno haters out there we know what your thaught and feelings are toward Bruno but can YOU FOR THE LOVE OF GOD stop your whinning and complaining about him cause its really getting old.

Why dont we start talking positive about our team. Like that we are winning games we are in the playoff right now scoring goals drafting some decent talent stuff like that for once

Thanks

tuffguy
01-01-2010, 10:22 PM
the guy drafting the talent was let go by Bruno. He could not have survived the first two years here if O'Brien wasn't doing his job for him. If you and Raiderfan 15 can pump this guys tire, surely we can say our peace as well. The guy goes on the radio once a week, talks for an hour but essentially says nothing and you want to throw a parade for him. I know people in the Raider organization and they can't say a good word about him. The players don't like him, staff don't like him. He is an average coach on a good day. Which leads me to ask you Bruno lovers. Who has poorer coaching in the Conference or the league for that matter than the Raiders. At least with Anholt we knew we weren't going to get pushed around. His track record isn't allot better, but at least we had some jam back then.

Wildeyes
01-01-2010, 10:45 PM
I am not going to pump his tires ok this is going to go back and fourth and its really getting long and boring lets just agree that some like him and some dont but lets not bash or cheer and lets just talk about the team. Lets talk positive for once OK

EOK1
01-04-2010, 12:56 PM
I know it kills you inside when you don't like what's said, but it's a message board. Not everyone is going to agree with you, so instead of crying about it, ignore it.

They, as fans are entitled to say whatever they want. You may not like it, but that's the way it is. Some of this is truthful and some of it is personal opinion. Every opinion is different, but don't pay attention to it. You guys have focused so much on what people think or attendance or whatever else, who cares, just take solace in the fact that your ass is in the seats every night. This is a home ice team and nothing more to be honest, so enjoy the time they are at home.

Try being an Oil King fan during these times.

domino
01-04-2010, 10:29 PM
Ok something positive,nobody and I mean nobody in the league plays 2 lines and 4 dmen better than Bruno Campese. No one and I mean no one rots young talent like Bruno Campese.Bruno does a great job playing with young kids heads. Didnt think I could do it but I was able to say 3 really good thing s about Bruno and his abilities as a coach.