PDA

View Full Version : Davidson returns & we WIN

patsdude114
01-03-2010, 01:05 AM
Wow is this just how it goes or what... our best all around defenseman returns to action after missing about a month with a knee injury and all of a sudden we win. Plus he records 2 assists as well, picking up right where he left off.

Ashton finally gets going with 2 goals but most importantly the Pats can put this 9 game lossing streak to bed. Things can only look up from here with our next game is at home & you best ur arse Eberle & Teubert will be in the lineup against Moose Jaw. Pats now have a very favourable schedule infront of them with alot of home games now.... See if they can make the most of it with the additions of a few good players & adding back into our lineup argueably the best player in all of junior hockey in Eberle & a rock solid defenseman in Teubert.

I think with the Pats adding Martyniuk into our goalie mix it will force Ketlo to be better or he will be sitting.... Guhle has out played Ketlo as of late & this 18 yr old goalie we just picked up showed alot of flash in Kootney even tho he gave up 8 goals which by the sounds of it would of been alot worse cuz our defense didnt play much infront of him.

Rebelsfan13
01-03-2010, 10:53 AM
Your win was against Lethbridge!

HURRICANE'S ROCK
01-03-2010, 12:32 PM
Your win was against Lethbridge!

Agreed. Not to make excuses but we had a 16 and barely 15 year old kid call up as 2 of our 6 Dmen. Sbisa and Reddington, who each play like 30 minutes were not in the game. Also Ryckman who is our 4th best Dman was out and another 16 year old who only sees spot game duty and does not dress for every game had to play major minutes. You beat us fair and square but it was a very very weak lineup for us. If you would have had Eberle he would have eaten these Dmen alive.

patsdude114
01-03-2010, 01:41 PM
Yes this is true but no 1 was giving us any sympathy when we had 3 regular Dmen out of our line up who plays alot of minutes in Teubert, Carlson & Davidson (2 due to injury & 1 at WJs) Then once Carlson came back into the lineup we then were missing 2 other regular Dmen in Bell & Borstmyer... we had 15 yr olds playing regular minutes on our blueline during every game on this 9 game road trip until last night.....

Everyone kept saying how bad we were how stupid it was to make the deals we made & blah blah blah, so ur excuses about ur Dmen dont mean **** to me cuz the 1st time we played u on our road trip & u guys won i could of given u the same excuses as to why we lost.

All i was stating is that we get 1 of our top 3 Dmen back into our lineup (& we r still missing our top guy in Teubert) and we are able to ice a more solid defensive unit & we get a victory.

sbtatter
01-03-2010, 02:39 PM
The interesting thing about the Pats now is, will parker keep Eberle and Teubert?

CanesCrazy
01-03-2010, 09:36 PM
Everyone kept saying how bad we were how stupid it was to make the deals we made & blah blah blah, so ur excuses about ur Dmen dont mean **** to me cuz the 1st time we played u on our road trip & u guys won i could of given u the same excuses as to why we lost.

You'll notice he said "not to make excuses". Yes you beat the Canes soundly last night. Get excited and cheer on your Pats. It was nice to see them finally end their losing streak. Keep in mind though that it was against a very depleted line-up. Just keep it in perspective.

As a side note, Davidson is a local boy so it was good to see him have a successful comeback.

HURRICANE'S ROCK
01-03-2010, 09:58 PM
You'll notice he said "not to make excuses". Yes you beat the Canes soundly last night. Get excited and cheer on your Pats. It was nice to see them finally end their losing streak. Keep in mind though that it was against a very depleted line-up. Just keep it in perspective.

As a side note, Davidson is a local boy so it was good to see him have a successful comeback.

Thx CanesCrazy. It is not an excuse. It is just stating the facts. Plus I said they beat us fair and square. Did not say they did not deserve to win or anything. Also I realize Regina was without half their team when they had all those losses.

west coast
01-04-2010, 09:37 PM
davidsson may be the most responsible dman on regina based on his impressive plus minus stat, but teubert is also very good defensively . Bell has a good future on the blueline as does borstmayer but i think the team should be sellers at the deadline and the rest of the d should/could be expendable including teubert as he would bring back alot in return

metalrules
01-05-2010, 01:03 AM
Davidson, was the best player on the ice for this game, and that young 15 year old on our back end is going to be good, he played 3 to 4 shifts in every period, and only made one glaring mistake. but cheers for Regina you have a great young d-man and chalk another one up to rodeo Roy for missing a prospect in his own back yard.

eighty
01-05-2010, 12:31 PM
I heard talk today about Regina and Medicine Hat trade rumors possibly involving Teubert. Anyone else heard of anything?

tigsfan0809
01-05-2010, 01:49 PM
One rumour around the Hat is Mark Isherwood to Brandon. Just a rumour, and I'm not sure what and who else would be involved.....

SectionNDeserter
01-05-2010, 05:02 PM
Seems like a sideways movement rather than an upgrade, as they would have to give up an equally or better talented overage player to make this deal happen.