PDA

View Full Version : u17

grainbear
01-03-2010, 06:35 PM
I think it is time that the so called US development program is stopped. Why is it that every other nation in the world must select there players from leagues within their countries or else where but because of the dollar resources of Hockey USA they can have the elitest hockey program. The must be forced to develop players like every one else and choose the best from the existing leagues whether that be CHL teams or USHL or other minor leagues I don't care it is time the other nations of the world put our foot down

Allin44
01-03-2010, 07:33 PM
I think it is time that the so called US development program is stopped. Why is it that every other nation in the world must select there players from leagues within their countries or else where but because of the dollar resources of Hockey USA they can have the elitest hockey program. The must be forced to develop players like every one else and choose the best from the existing leagues whether that be CHL teams or USHL or other minor leagues I don't care it is time the other nations of the world put our foot down

Because every other country in the world has elite leagues or the CHL.

HURRICANE'S ROCK
01-03-2010, 09:50 PM

I am going to assume you are not serious!

canes77
01-04-2010, 12:36 AM

Ya the US Development is such a way better program than the WHL eh? It's produced so many World Junior gold medals for the US - has Hockey Canada produced a World Junior winner lately?

Come on - you're hilarious - Team Pacific (and Mike Dyck) cant win every year! They only lost 2-1 to the US, not even a blowout!

PS: Canada better step up in Sask or the US will win the final!