PDA

View Full Version : Gogol leaves Kelowna

Allin44
01-03-2010, 09:31 PM
Wasn't happy with his situation there. Is he worth the(presumeably) low cost it would take to get him?

http://reganbartel.blogspot.com/

pensfan87
01-03-2010, 09:35 PM
he would be an awesome 4th liner for our team. plays with a lot of energy and isnt afraid to fight anyone he is small but solid check out some of his tilts against the leagues heavyweights

Allin44
01-03-2010, 09:41 PM
he would be an awesome 4th liner for our team. plays with a lot of energy and isnt afraid to fight anyone he is small but solid check out some of his tilts against the leagues heavyweights

Does it matter that hes a dman..

dagley
01-03-2010, 09:54 PM
No upgrade in getting Gogol.

pensfan87
01-03-2010, 11:50 PM
ooops didn't do my research on that just know that no one on the wheat kings wanted to fight him and they all said he was pretty tough so that backs that part up

dagley
01-04-2010, 12:24 AM
I think our forwards are pretty much set, although I still think Glennie getting dealt is a strong possibility right now.

armypower
01-04-2010, 12:39 AM
Gogal isn't even a decent tier 2 player,he's a wannabe
heavyweight but he's actually a lightweight

sbtatter
01-04-2010, 10:12 AM
I think our forwards are pretty much set, although I still think Glennie getting dealt is a strong possibility right now.

Maybe his play on the PP point will keep him here?

Bocephus
01-04-2010, 11:00 AM
Why all the dislike for Glennie this season?
Has he really been that poor.
I would think an 8th overall NHL pick would be a centerpiece of the team.

Allin44
01-04-2010, 11:34 AM
Why all the dislike for Glennie this season?
Has he really been that poor.
I would think an 8th overall NHL pick would be a centerpiece of the team.

Hasn't had a great year, and people are concerned about an "off-ice incident" that probably 90% of them don't know what happened.

Also with how good the rest of our top.. 9 is, he is expendable if need be.

I will cry myself to sleep if we trade Stone..

Bocephus
01-04-2010, 11:47 AM
Do you think Glennie will return as a 19?

sbtatter
01-04-2010, 03:19 PM
Do you think Glennie will return as a 19?

Absolutely, and that's why if we trade him it had better be for a top goalie or d-man, because he is not a 3 month rental

dagley
01-04-2010, 04:54 PM
Glennie just hasn't been himself this year, it's really odd. He just seems like a different player from last year. I have no idea, or have heard anything besides that he has had off-ice problems, and I have no clue what they are...or really even care. But, either that...or something is affecting his play. It hasn't been terrible, but it hasn't been the same player we have seen for the first two seasons he was here.

He is even back on a line with Schenn and Calvert, the original baby blue line and he just hasn't been clicking.

sbtatter
01-04-2010, 05:17 PM
Glennie just hasn't been himself this year, it's really odd. He just seems like a different player from last year. I have no idea, or have heard anything besides that he has had off-ice problems, and I have no clue what they are...or really even care. But, either that...or something is affecting his play. It hasn't been terrible, but it hasn't been the same player we have seen for the first two seasons he was here.

He is even back on a line with Schenn and Calvert, the original baby blue line and he just hasn't been clicking.
Neither he or Schenn have played as hard as they did 2 years ago as rookies. I have a feeling that not making the WJC team will likely be the wake up call #15 needs to step it up.
He looked more lively against the Raiders sat night....

Vik
01-04-2010, 09:39 PM
Neither he or Schenn have played as hard as they did 2 years ago as rookies. I have a feeling that not making the WJC team will likely be the wake up call #15 needs to step it up.
He looked more lively against the Raiders sat night....

Well it's not like he was cut from the junior team. For all we know, he was going to make it until he got injured.

lordstanley
01-04-2010, 10:24 PM
Listening to the Raiders weekly radio call in show Bruno Campese mentioned talking to Kelowna about aquiring Gogol so only time will tell i guess