PDA

View Full Version : great us road trip

wango tango
01-04-2010, 05:01 PM
4 wins in a row in the us division, 5 wins overall, finish off strong in spokane guys!

lordstanley
01-04-2010, 07:02 PM
After just watching the sports on Saskatoon CTV news at 6pm they mentioned Lorne Molleken is in talks With Edmonton and Prince George in aquiring there second euro either Marek Vidneisky out of PG or Tomas Vincour out of EDM is what there saying

GBG BLEED BLUE
01-05-2010, 10:13 AM
Yes GREAT road trip so far. It would be awesome if they were able to acquire Tomas Vincour out of Edmonton though.

Jyri Niemi and the Finns finished 5th. I think he will be excited to rejoin the Blades again.

Aside from the high crowds at the world juniors,it looks like that may stop once the Blades are back in town. Which is sad but whatever.

Check out my blog for World Junior photos and recaps.

I am very excited to welcome the Blades back to the CUC on Saturday!!!!!!!!

There should be a decent crowd on hand.

wango tango
01-05-2010, 01:48 PM
After just watching the sports on Saskatoon CTV news at 6pm they mentioned Lorne Molleken is in talks With Edmonton and Prince George in aquiring there second euro either Marek Vidneisky out of PG or Tomas Vincour out of EDM is what there saying

vincour got injured at the world junior tournament. don't know how serious, or how long he is out. i don't think pg's euro adds a whole lot to the team, there are other guys out there i'd rather see the blades go after.

lordstanley
01-05-2010, 02:23 PM
You sure he got hurt or was eh a healthy scratch with a up coming deal in the works where did you here of him being hurt or did you see it live ?

patsdude114
01-06-2010, 12:25 AM
if he was scratch at the WJs it has nothing to do with a possible deal in the WHL lol that is the funniest thing i have heard so far this year....

The WJs have nothing to do with the WHL & there current team

wango tango
01-06-2010, 10:58 AM
vincour was/is definitely hurt. don't know how badly, or for how long. he was a scratch for the last few czech games.

another win last night in spokane! the blades run the table in the us division winning five in a row there, and six overall.

kootenay has been playing pretty good hockey lately. going to be a tough one in cranbrook.