PDA

View Full Version : ARE WE ONLY A 3RD PERIOD TEAM??

patsdude114
01-08-2010, 10:33 PM
6000+ fans & another superb effort only in the 3rd... getting sick of this song already.... can we just release Leffler this guy has been so bad this season, he lacks effort every night but yet Hunt keeps putting him on the LW with Eberle. Hunt keeps talking about accountability but yet Leffler gets away with any he does or doesnt do.

Took Hunt 37 minutes to put Weal & Eberle back together my god it doesnt take a retard to figure out Eberle & Weal work extremely well together but yet Hunt tries & tries again to have these guys playing on different lines to spread the offense around. It doesnt work Hunt Once the guys seen Eberle & Weal working well together the other lines started to work harder & take control of the game in the 3rd. MJ couldnt get out of there own end in the 3rd there goal came off of a lost faceoff in our zone.

I thought Ashton worked well with Weal & Eberle in the 3rd and what a hit Ashton laid out on Smith in the 3rd period, along with Teubert nailing i think it was Rowinski (but could be wrong) McIlrath came & fought Teubert after but was more of a wrestling match then anything with 2 punches thrown for each side & Teubert lost his footing.

This game was a eye sore at best, Strueby & Leffler started out with Eberle but wanted to watch him with the puck instead of helping him out. I liked the lines Hunt did put together in the 3rd period though. Maybe if Hunt started those lines for a game things could change in our favour. I had some mixed feelings about Martyniuk, i think he is too small to be a goalie in this league though & goes down way to early. He did show some flashes though & in a game where we only give up 25 shots i thought we played well defensively just when we made a mistake same old story all year our goalie cant come up with a big save like others do. Mistakes happen, happen to the best teams as well the Brandon's, Calgary's & Saskatoon's but there goalies will make a key save for them.

Not sure to the truth of this but there was a rumour floating around that i heard for 4 separate people that another Sutter wants to be part of the WHL and buy the Pats. I know the Parker's days are numbered with owning this team which is the only reason we rnt trading Eberle & Teubert this weekend. Its all about the money at the gates. If by chance we sneak into the playoffs Parker will get some playoff cash & is just hoping that we can pull off 1 upset for another round of cash.

dagley
01-08-2010, 10:41 PM
Just trade us Ebs please.

Allin44
01-08-2010, 10:41 PM
6000+ fans & another superb effort only in the 3rd... getting sick of this song already.... can we just release Leffler this guy has been so bad this season, he lacks effort every night but yet Hunt keeps putting him on the LW with Eberle. Hunt keeps talking about accountability but yet Leffler gets away with any he does or doesnt do.

Took Hunt 37 minutes to put Weal & Eberle back together my god it doesnt take a retard to figure out Eberle & Weal work extremely well together but yet Hunt tries & tries again to have these guys playing on different lines to spread the offense around. It doesnt work Hunt Once the guys seen Eberle & Weal working well together the other lines started to work harder & take control of the game in the 3rd. MJ couldnt get out of there own end in the 3rd there goal came off of a lost faceoff in our zone.

I thought Ashton worked well with Weal & Eberle in the 3rd and what a hit Ashton laid out on Smith in the 3rd period, along with Teubert nailing i think it was Rowinski (but could be wrong) McIlrath came & fought Teubert after but was more of a wrestling match then anything with 2 punches thrown for each side & Teubert lost his footing.

This game was a eye sore at best, Strueby & Leffler started out with Eberle but wanted to watch him with the puck instead of helping him out. I liked the lines Hunt did put together in the 3rd period though. Maybe if Hunt started those lines for a game things could change in our favour. I had some mixed feelings about Martyniuk, i think he is too small to be a goalie in this league though & goes down way to early. He did show some flashes though & in a game where we only give up 25 shots i thought we played well defensively just when we made a mistake same old story all year our goalie cant come up with a big save like others do. Mistakes happen, happen to the best teams as well the Brandon's, Calgary's & Saskatoon's but there goalies will make a key save for them.

Not sure to the truth of this but there was a rumour floating around that i heard for 4 separate people that another Sutter wants to be part of the WHL and buy the Pats. I know the Parker's days are numbered with owning this team which is the only reason we rnt trading Eberle & Teubert this weekend. Its all about the money at the gates. If by chance we sneak into the playoffs Parker will get some playoff cash & is just hoping that we can pull off 1 upset for another round of cash.

Whats better? One very good line, or two decent lines?

Probably just an experiment to see if it could work.

I also don't follow most other teams ownership situations, are the Parkers selling?

patsdude114
01-09-2010, 11:38 AM
Well the Parker's almost sold last summer to Mike Sillinger & Jamie Heward the word is this summer Sillinger & Heward want the club more then last summer as last summer they both werent sure what the upcoming NHL season was going to bring but with Sillinger having retired & Heward who was hoping to land a gig somewhere even as a 6th Dman they put it on hold.

Which is why i believe Parker didnt want to trade Eberle & Teubert cuz they were/are hoping for some playoff revenue before they sell the club. But last night it could just be a rumour but i did hear it from 4 different ppl (who very well could of heard it all from the same idiot lol) saying that 1 of the Sutter brothers is interested in buying the Pats now as well as Sillinger & Heward. Also heard which was part of the deal for hiring Shaun Sutter as a assistant coach this summer but i do think Sutter was the best choice anyways for a assistant coach out the names that were listed this summer.

After last nights terrible performance i am kind of hoping Eberle & Teubert do get traded now. As much as i want to watch them for the rest of the season there is just too many problems with this team to be considered even a playoff team. The problems with this team can not be fixed through trades this season. The Pats brass keep talking about how great our Leadership is but really i dont see any of it to be honest. Leffler & Delahey have been brutal all season long i think both players have played themselves out of any chance of landing any type of a AHL deal. They will be luck to land a contract in a euro league the way they are playing.

On the best of nights Leffler looks like he wants no part, its like he had his goal set on being the teams captain this year & since there is no team captain named (which i completely disagree with) he is just competing when he wants too.

PARKER GO TRADE EBERLE & TEUBERT GO SCREW UP ANOTHER TRADE INVOLVING A STAR PLAYER!!!! Then get ur arse out of town after the season

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
01-09-2010, 10:28 PM
doesnt help that every single game in the division always ends up somehow being a 3 point game. EVERY east conference team involved in the playoff race with the pats got a point...and PA and MJ both got points again. Then obviously the hat did too.

patsdude114
01-10-2010, 12:23 AM
im not too concerned with MH getting a point anyways... that dont matter to us as we will NEVER catch them anyways but it doesnt help that both PA & MJ got points but the ball was in our court as we could of had a chance to beat MJ this weekend if we put in a better effort.