PDA

View Full Version : 7 Ga.

Razz
01-10-2010, 10:59 AM
Any team that gives up 7 goals in a game isn't going to win a lot. Fortunately PA scored 8 last night. Hope its not a sign of things to come for the Raiders or they are in deep kaka. Luckily MJ's Hamonic wasn't dressed or it could of possibly been a different outcome. A Good defensive team will win championships, proven fact being you won't score often every game but you can limit opposition chances more so.

Dwight Schrute
01-10-2010, 11:59 AM
Any team that gives up 7 goals in a game isn't going to win a lot. Fortunately PA scored 8 last night. Hope its not a sign of things to come for the Raiders or they are in deep kaka. Luckily MJ's Hamonic wasn't dressed or it could of possibly been a different outcome. A Good defensive team will win championships, proven fact being you won't score often every game but you can limit opposition chances more so.

thank you for your opinion

nthestands
01-10-2010, 12:04 PM
I wonder if candle lake golf club will have any paid tee off times next spring, I already have enough passes to go all summer long! I bet they will regret that promo.

westbeach55
01-10-2010, 12:11 PM
haha I guess moosejaw isn't going to win many games giving up 7 goals hope its not a sign of things. when will you give the raiders credit for winning the game. there is always going to be alot of coulda, woulda's but when it comes down to it we got the win.

Chipchura_Fan
01-10-2010, 01:21 PM
I wonder if candle lake golf club will have any paid tee off times next spring, I already have enough passes to go all summer long! I bet they will regret that promo.

Yeah no kidding! Although the covered themselves good i guess with the "only valid before June 30 and only sunday - thursday, no long weekends" or something like that.