PDA

View Full Version : bridge city bullies

reims
01-11-2010, 01:33 PM
very interesting that the blades added 2 more physical players to an already tuff lineup...good thing the pk has been good this year, they should be a punishing team to play against, should be able to physically wear down teams. Just hope that gogol and acolatse can play the game too becuase from here on out fighting becomes a rarity.

lordstanley
01-12-2010, 12:53 PM
Acording to todays paper the top 2 lines are

Hulak Patterson Wintoneak
Acolatse Viedensky Benson

then my guess for the last 2 are
Boyer Toomey Dziurzynski
Gogol Inglis McNaught

Replace Benson for Benson when Hamilton is ready to come back

reims
01-12-2010, 01:01 PM
really?...thought gogol was a dman?

lordstanley
01-12-2010, 03:39 PM
Not no more acording to the Star Phoenix he will be valubale to put on defence if one of our top 7 go down with a injury so thats good

GBG BLEED BLUE
01-14-2010, 01:32 AM
They sure looked like Bullies out there last night... I loved it!!!!!!!

Teigan Zahn was injured last night, so now they could play Curt Gogol or someone else back there or continue putting out Siemens and Thrower. :skeptical

reims
01-14-2010, 06:25 PM
nice to see that they are using there new guys to there capabilities, they have made an immediate impact with a huge intimidation factor...no team can compete physically with the blades now....im hoping zahns injury isnt season ending but it didnt sound good from the coaches statements last night...what actually happened, the radio was unclear, as i was listening at work.

reims
01-14-2010, 06:39 PM
my fears are answered...zahn is out for year with broken fibula...thats a huge blow to the blades...the defence looks alot younger while adding kiziuk to a regular

lordstanley
01-14-2010, 08:24 PM
Thats horrible what happend to Zahn is a rough dman but lets face it he has had the worst numbers by any Blades dman this season he is a -3 with 3 points and looks a little slow at times if i were the Blades they need to put a vet back Sena Acolatse has alot of expeirence playing defence so that may be a good idea

sbtatter
01-14-2010, 08:26 PM
Thats horrible what happend to Zahn is a rough dman but lets face it he has had the worst numbers by any Blades dman this season he is a -3 with 3 points and looks a little slow at times if i were the Blades they need to put a vet back Sena Acolatse has alot of expeirence playing defence so that may be a good idea

That acquistion of Acolatse looks good now!
Was Zahn a good team guy, leader in the dressing room? Might miss that from him....

lordstanley
01-14-2010, 08:29 PM
That acquistion of Acolatse looks good now!
Was Zahn a good team guy, leader in the dressing room? Might miss that from him....

Yeah has been with the team since he was 16 i hope this isn't how his time with the Blades ends as he could play in the AHL next season

reims
01-15-2010, 10:58 AM
he may have not had good numbers but if you watched the blades play regularely you saw zahn carrying a very big role and playing against the other teams best forwards...who was the first one in after nichols got ran over behind the net???...zahn is a team leader no question and will be greatly missed.