PDA

View Full Version : Brandon vs Regina

Joe Hallenback
01-13-2010, 07:11 PM
No sound on the webcast....

and the Brandon play by play is about a minute behind...

Allin44
01-13-2010, 07:29 PM
sound is back on the regina broadcast, I queued up Luber tho..

and that goal was too many men on the ice.

Joe Hallenback
01-13-2010, 07:31 PM
I am still getting no sound and I hate listening to the game and being a minute behind

Allin44
01-13-2010, 07:34 PM
I am still getting no sound and I hate listening to the game and being a minute behind

Its about 15 seconds behidn on mine. Load it up in windows media player, hit pause in the player for about 15 seconds and then hit play and you'll be sync'd

Joe Hallenback
01-13-2010, 07:38 PM
How do you load it up in windows media player?

Allin44
01-13-2010, 08:01 PM
How do you load it up in windows media player?

The radio feed? cklq.com click the windows media tag.

Joe Hallenback
01-13-2010, 08:11 PM
Why is every goalie suddenly turning into Terry Sawchuk on us

sbtatter
01-13-2010, 08:13 PM
When Schenn and Calvert came back from NHL camp it took us a couple games to get the work ethic going again, looks like it's the same with Schenn and Rajala back from WJC.

sbtatter
01-13-2010, 08:15 PM
The radio feed? cklq.com click the windows media tag.

Yeah, I get the whl video going, then I get 880 on the computer, then i listen for Luber to say something like "Hayes covers the puck" and I pause 880 until the video shows Hayes covering the puck, press play on 880 feed and i'm all synched up!!

Allin44
01-13-2010, 08:32 PM
When Schenn and Calvert came back from NHL camp it took us a couple games to get the work ethic going again, looks like it's the same with Schenn and Rajala back from WJC.

I wouldn't mind seeing #15 a healthy scratch for a game or two.

Vik
01-13-2010, 08:48 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing #15 a healthy scratch for a game or two.

Dallas would.

Allin44
01-13-2010, 09:07 PM
Dallas would.

They should probably care that their first round draft pick has looked uninterested and useless

Top Shelf
01-13-2010, 09:53 PM
Watched the game.(no audio). Cant understand how you can pick one guy out of a line-up that needs to be scratched..Could of picked the whole team..sense less to individually pick one guy..wake up...and cheer your team on...not beat them down!

patsdude114
01-13-2010, 10:00 PM
Why is every goalie suddenly turning into Terry Sawchuk on us

Ketlo was very good tonight. But i wouldnt say he was the total difference in the game either. Yes Brandon had 43 shots on net but not many really great scoring chances nothing out of the normal anyways. A team usually gets about 7 to 10 good scoring chances a game finally tonight the Pats get some goaltending something that hasnt happened much this season.

Tonight i thought the 2 worst goals in the game were both of Weal's goals each time Hayes over played the play and left the far side wide open. You cant do that facing some of the top players in the league. Hayes biggest save of the night came on a Pats PP when he robbed Ashton with a pad save on the back door play, but Ashton got another crack at it less then 15 secs later and buried it this time.

Was a very entertaining game tonight tho. Each team competed hard there was solid hits on both sides of the ice. Schenn wont forget McColm thats forsure, Schenn was lite up hard tonight on a rush, something i havent seen much of if at all from the Pats is a big open ice hit.

Dont worry WK fans the rest of the season is just fine tuning your game your either going to get 1st or 2nd in our division which can out you 1st thru 3rd in the conference. I do hope you guys win the division tho hate saskatoon much more then i hate u guys lol

EOK1
01-13-2010, 10:08 PM
Wheat Kings slogan for 09/10...

"Lowered Expectations"

Top Shelf
01-13-2010, 10:18 PM
The wheat kings have to play harder to win. They are floating
as a whole team.. work ethic needs to improve. Outside shots dont win you games...and thats all they are getting.I am confident that km will get this changed sooner than later..
lets face it, he cant be replaced unless he says so!! Maybe he"s lost the room...Even Andy murray can lose the room!

Allin44
01-13-2010, 10:23 PM
Wheat Kings slogan for 09/10...

"Lowered Expectations"

Oil Kings

"Same expectations, same results"

EOK1
01-13-2010, 10:26 PM
Oil Kings

"Same expectations, same results"

we're not hosting the MC, you are. Start acting like it. Completely overrated.

brandonboy
01-13-2010, 10:33 PM

And once again your an idiot....... Go and troll on your own thread!

Joe Hallenback
01-13-2010, 10:38 PM
Ketlo was very good tonight. But i wouldnt say he was the total difference in the game either. Yes Brandon had 43 shots on net but not many really great scoring chances nothing out of the normal anyways. A team usually gets about 7 to 10 good scoring chances a game finally tonight the Pats get some goaltending something that hasnt happened much this season.

Tonight i thought the 2 worst goals in the game were both of Weal's goals each time Hayes over played the play and left the far side wide open. You cant do that facing some of the top players in the league. Hayes biggest save of the night came on a Pats PP when he robbed Ashton with a pad save on the back door play, but Ashton got another crack at it less then 15 secs later and buried it this time.

Was a very entertaining game tonight tho. Each team competed hard there was solid hits on both sides of the ice. Schenn wont forget McColm thats forsure, Schenn was lite up hard tonight on a rush, something i havent seen much of if at all from the Pats is a big open ice hit.

Dont worry WK fans the rest of the season is just fine tuning your game your either going to get 1st or 2nd in our division which can out you 1st thru 3rd in the conference. I do hope you guys win the division tho hate saskatoon much more then i hate u guys lol

Regina played very good tonight. They deserved to win they came out hard and played physical. They need to play like this every night and they will have a shot at the playoffs.

Just mentioned the goalie because we seem to be getting 40+ shots nightly and no results.

Not taking nothing away from the Pats they deserved the win easily

Joe Hallenback
01-13-2010, 10:41 PM

And you never will host

Think about his

The city of Brandon is what 65000 people? We out draw you at the gates. We out draft you at the draft. We out play you when we play. You wish you were the Wheaties.

Your a sad sack franchise ruining quality Manitoba boys like St.Croix and Balness. I shudder to think what your going to do to Wilson and whatever poor fools your organization drafts next.

Allin44
01-13-2010, 10:41 PM

Have you guys hosted a playoff game?

patsdude114
01-13-2010, 11:06 PM
I was going to go to a edmonton oil kings game while i was in edmonton lat sept but they wanted $30 a ticket i laughed at them on the phone and hung up... $30 for a regular season game in the WHL are u kidding me

Wheatie Pete
01-13-2010, 11:10 PM
I heard Fehr has a bad laceration on his leg, cut the muscle, he may be out several weeks. Wish this would have happened prior to the deadline

EOK1
01-13-2010, 11:26 PM
We have MC banners hanging in our rafters.

I`ll admit, the Oil Kings stink, nothing I can do about it, but a team with as much talent as yours should be winning games. You all get defensive because you know the team is in trouble and probably won`t be able to compete with the big teams at the MC.

A memorial cup host as the 7th seed in the conference and bounced out in the opening round, than 0-3 at the tournament, left with little for next season and still no MC banner...sounds correct.

Have fun guys. I continue to laugh.

lordstanley
01-13-2010, 11:33 PM

I`ll admit, the Oil Kings stink, nothing I can do about it, but a team with as much talent as yours should be winning games. You all get defensive because you know the team is in trouble and probably won`t be able to compete with the big teams at the MC.

A memorial cup host as the 7th seed in the conference and bounced out in the opening round, than 0-3 at the tournament, left with little for next season and still no MC banner...sounds correct.

Wow you trolls are sure out early this year back under the bridge you go fleeeeeee

Trevor
01-13-2010, 11:46 PM

sounds like someone is just mad cause their team got absolutely hosed by KM on the Raedeke trade. And although the division might be starting to slip away (the games left against Saskatoon will make or break it) no worse than 4th is a lock. Considering the recent competitiveness of the Central division, we should finish 1st or 3rd, and are a better team than MH. I still forsee WHL championship games being played at Westman Place.

Boltz9
01-14-2010, 01:52 AM
Just got home from Regina, better effort tonight but still not impressed. They really need to get that powerplay going. Atleast tonight I got to cheer a couple times unlike in Moose Jaw, but not a very fun road trip. By far the best part was getting my jersey signed by Schenn. Jealous dagley jealous? :P Also not sure if its the facemask that Calvert has to wear at the moment or what but he didn't play his best on the trip either, not for a lack of effort of course just wasn't happening for him.

sbtatter
01-14-2010, 09:12 AM

Really appreciate your concern, and your prediction on our placing at the end of the season. Let's see how accurate your predictions turn out to be...

dagley
01-14-2010, 09:37 AM
Just got home from Regina, better effort tonight but still not impressed. They really need to get that powerplay going. Atleast tonight I got to cheer a couple times unlike in Moose Jaw, but not a very fun road trip. By far the best part was getting my jersey signed by Schenn. Jealous dagley jealous? :P Also not sure if its the facemask that Calvert has to wear at the moment or what but he didn't play his best on the trip either, not for a lack of effort of course just wasn't happening for him.

Slightly jealous, Ill get mine signed Friday or Saturday!

pensfan87
01-14-2010, 03:23 PM
I think that might help to. If i was dallas i would be making a call to see whats going on with my 8th overall pick and kick some butts into gear.

GlutenGlutton
01-15-2010, 03:36 PM

Is there a mod that can do something about this guy? Somehow a thread about Brandon vs Regina has turned into a hijack by someone that has no reason to be here.

lordstanley
01-15-2010, 04:05 PM
Is there a mod that can do something about this guy? Somehow a thread about Brandon vs Regina has turned into a hijack by someone that has no reason to be here.

The thing is if they kick him the Oil Kings have no fans left posting on this board

west coast
01-15-2010, 04:34 PM
I was going to go to a edmonton oil kings game while i was in edmonton lat sept but they wanted $30 a ticket i laughed at them on the phone and hung up... $30 for a regular season game in the WHL are u kidding me

the whl is not on a level playing field.I have been to most of the rinks in the whl and ticket prices vary from town to town.Top ticket in Calgary is just over 40 dollars a ticket, throw in the 12 dollars for parking .Most teams charge around twenty for a ticket with a few bucks for parking.Understandably, each city have different operating costs.Support the WHL - it is a great league and is very entertaining!!

King Klash
01-16-2010, 11:06 AM
the whl is not on a level playing field.I have been to most of the rinks in the whl and ticket prices vary from town to town.Top ticket in Calgary is just over 40 dollars a ticket, throw in the 12 dollars for parking .Most teams charge around twenty for a ticket with a few bucks for parking.Understandably, each city have different operating costs.Support the WHL - it is a great league and is very entertaining!!

Even at 4o dollars for a game the entertainment value on most nights is quite a bit better than spending 9 dollars to go to a show