PDA

View Full Version : New Credit Union

smackitsakic
05-04-2005, 10:18 AM
This might get moved to the water cooler, i'm not sure - it directly impacts SC.
Who has been to the new Credit Union and what do you all think? I went on Tuesday to deposit a cheque and wow was i ever impressed. The building is gorgeous and is by far the nicest bank this city has ever seen. I like the big screens over the tellers, it gives you something to do in the seemingly never-ending lines. The play center for kids, even though i don't have any, i'm sure is a nice touch for parents. I don't think many banks in this country have nintendo systems set-up for visits :clap: Lastly, the wall fountain - wow does that ever scream at you at that the credit union is a classy bank. I've seen these before in hotels, but none as large as this one. Very nice work!

Tinner
05-04-2005, 11:26 AM
i would only add that it should be moved as it is got nothing to do with hockey.

Chaucer
05-04-2005, 01:17 PM
This is a Swift Current forum. Although it has nothing to do with hockey it is very interesting to the local readers of this forum. Swift Current is on the cusp of an economic boom. Times around town are very exciting. While a new four story bank is nothing of note in Red Deer this is a huge deal for people in Swift. I have yet to visit the new Credit Union but look forward to it.

Toswammi
05-06-2005, 06:42 PM
Just got a chance to go in there with a friend of mine earlier. WOW. I must say i like what i see. The place actually reminds me more of a "Glitzy" hotel lobby, than a bank. Its got the tvs all over, basically a coffee room for the customers. Its intense. This is only the first of i'm sure many new features to swift to take shape over the next few years.