PDA

View Full Version : big test this weekend with kootenay and brandon

reims
01-20-2010, 01:53 PM
should be a good test for the blades this weekend

GBG BLEED BLUE
01-20-2010, 11:13 PM
should be a good test for the blades this weekend

Yep these games will most likely keep the Blades on their toes but their record speaks for itself and they should be up to the challange even without Zahn and maybe Hamilton.... Not sure what is going on with him? I thought he was supposed to be back by now.... I am sure most of the fans at the games are wondering what is going on as well. It would be nice to see him back this weekend though.

EOK1
01-20-2010, 11:59 PM
Kootenay will be a test, Brandon will be an easy opponent. They've kind of fallen apart.

Boltz9
01-21-2010, 12:32 AM
Brandon is 3-1 against Saskatoon if I remember correctly.

EOK1
01-21-2010, 12:40 AM
Brandon is 3-1 against Saskatoon if I remember correctly.

That doesn't mean anything when they sit above you in the standings. Have you beaten Red Deer? No, and you just lost to PA again.

Boltz9
01-21-2010, 12:46 AM
That doesn't mean anything when they sit above you in the standings. Have you beaten Red Deer? No, and you just lost to PA again.

I have to ask, what is your deal with the Wheat Kings? I mean I hate the Blades but I'm not going on their threads and making a fool of myself. And I must ask, would you even cheer for them if they made it to the final of the MC and faced a team from the O or Q?

EOK1
01-21-2010, 12:53 AM
I have to ask, what is your deal with the Wheat Kings? I mean I hate the Blades but I'm not going on their threads and making a fool of myself. And I must ask, would you even cheer for them if they made it to the final of the MC and faced a team from the O or Q?

Seeing as they have an automatic berth in the MC, I've taken a close interest of the team and how they've been built. I know they'll be another team from the dub in the cup, but Brandon needs to start working in order to represent this league well. I mean, 40+ years in the league and nothing to show. This is a huge opportunity and right now, if the team can't beat a Prince Albert, how in the world does Brandon expect to fare against a Windsor?

If they were to make it to the cup final (I doubt it), of course I would cheer for them, but they are failing and have only been impressive on maybe 7 occasions this season. At what point does the work start towards being anything resembling a championship caliber team? January 22nd? April 23rd? September 12th? Brandon isn't a difficult team to play against. I think it's time for that team to start making working towards improving because they just aren't getting better.

Boltz9
01-21-2010, 01:00 AM
Alright I can deal with that.