PDA

View Full Version : blades vs kootenay

reims
01-23-2010, 03:19 PM
I like to think im a pretty fair person when it comes to describing a game, although i am a blades season ticket holder, so take this how you want. this is a game the blades deserved to win without question...i hate to blame stuff on officials and think you have to work hard for your brakes but the reffing in this game was hurrendous to say the least...official gets in the way of a clearing attempt by elliot on one of there goals, and on another goal elliot is tripped up on there blueline while on a power play, so sylvester goes in on a breakaway and misses, but is still awarded a penalty shot eventho he clearly got a good shot away, i will give him the benefit of the doubt on a penalty...but i thought if the guy gets a good shot away it isnt a penalty shot, just a penalty??? and of course if a guy like sylvester 2 chances like that hes gonna score!...blades tried goating them in to fights and what not, but kootenay didnt want nuthin to do with it...maybe brandon can answer the bell tonight.

lordstanley
01-23-2010, 03:39 PM
I was there to and Reagan bed wetter vetter sure dictaed that game stars should read

1.Reagan Vetter
2.Todd Matthews
3.Linesmen

reims
01-23-2010, 03:40 PM
ya no kidding...lol

lordstanley
01-23-2010, 09:28 PM
I doubt it's just me but Jyri Niemi looked horrible tonight so slow and his head not into it at all

reims
01-23-2010, 10:48 PM
niemi and elliot looked outmatched tonight by schenn glennie and calvert, blades need to get back to intimidating teams...one bright spot was darian dzuirzynski who played hard all night and scored a goal, no offence but when hes your best player your not gonna win on most nights...with hamilton and zahn out for the year i have my doubts if we can make a serious run...had a chance to see how we matched up against 2 good teams and lost both on home ice...its gut check time for the blades if they wanna win a championship.