PDA

View Full Version : EDM @ MH

dagley
01-23-2010, 11:23 PM
LOL!

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
01-24-2010, 01:44 AM
You guys are like the penguin fans of the WHL. And no, thats not a compliment.

Just let it go. Not everybody is gonig to like the mini wheats....but Im sure this and the other thread really stuck it to that one guy from edmonton.

patsdude114
01-24-2010, 06:13 PM
WOW Brandon gets back with winning and WK fans think the world is all better now... i dont think many edmonton fans care even that EOK dude he knows his team is bad so really what is the point in these 2 LOL posts?

I hope EOK can really rub it into Brandon fans & kick them when there down when the WK get upset in the 1st round or forsure dont get out of the 2nd round & then fail to win a game in the Memorial Cup due to there lack of goaltending

Trevor
01-24-2010, 07:36 PM
Did you guys even see how much he was trolling around the Wheaties boards?? What comes around goes around.

patsdude114
01-25-2010, 01:37 AM
last time i checked there is no rule for posting on another teams board???

Its 1 thing to make comments when a good team is lossing cuz they should be winning but making fun of the Oil Kings due to a loss to MH wow that is really mature.... do u actually think EDM had a chance in that game???

EDM fans know they have a bad hockey team LOL'ing at them for a loss im sure doesnt effect them at all. Even there loss to LETH brings no merit what so ever.

Guess WK fans have nothing to complain about after a win

EOK1
01-25-2010, 01:41 AM
I can take it, they don't seem to be able to. And in everything I've said, not one thing was false, so go figure.

I don't get rattled from a message board, so it's not a big deal.