PDA

View Full Version : Moose Jaw game

Rebelsfan13
01-24-2010, 11:59 AM
The Rebels looked pretty good last with the exception of a couple of turnovers. Their penalty kill was awesome and I like what they are doing on the power play. Both of MJ's special teams looked awful, probably a combination of us doing a good job and them struggling. I can't see them holding on to 6th.

Some other thoughts on last nights game:

Whenever Kuemper handles the puck he frightens me, I thought he was going to bank one in on his own net there in the 2nd.

Coetzee sure can shoot the puck but if he expects to go anywhere he better also learn to pass the puck. He had Kudrna wide open on the side of the net and takes a shot.

Siwak to me is looking better and better each game. I think he will have a strong season next year.

Cowen also looked pretty good last night.

hockey4
01-24-2010, 12:29 PM
i agree. this team is looking good, one that expects to win every night. With how we have done against the top teams out east, i think we have a solid chance to win a playoff round if we keep playing this way.

JustMe
01-24-2010, 04:23 PM
Coetzee sure can shoot the puck but if he expects to go anywhere he better also learn to pass the puck. He had Kudrna wide open on the side of the net and takes a shot

Firstly, great job team. You guys worked your butts off tonight, and played like a team.

Secondly, as for Coetzee not going anywhere because he has not yet learned how to pass the puck, thank goodness for him and it is quite evident by looking at his ASSISTS, 43 being as many as the closest kid to him for total points of the team....I would say that is passing the puck.....and look at him vs. all the players in the WHL he is pretty much up there when it comes to passing the puck....I don't think he will have a problem going anywhere at the rate he passes....maybe the rest of the team should catch up to passing at his rate....imagine that ;-))

Keep up the pace Coetzee.....you're doing us proud:clap:

patsdude114
01-25-2010, 01:41 AM
Coetzee sure can shoot the puck but if he expects to go anywhere he better also learn to pass the puck. He had Kudrna wide open on the side of the net and takes a shot.

Do u ever think that just maybe, the coaches want him to shoot more?? sometimes playmakers become to worry about passing the puck and forget to shoot when the chance is there for a quality shot