PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Game vs. ICE Cancelled

Raider Fan 88
01-24-2010, 02:46 PM
The game tonight that was supposed to start at 8 due to time being pushed back has now been cancelled. There will be a game at a later day but unsure of exactly when it will be.

lordstanley
01-24-2010, 03:05 PM
What are you talking about ? the ice played the raiders last night

Raider Fan 88
01-24-2010, 03:20 PM
The game was supposed to start in Regina at 6 tonight, but then got pushed back to an 8pm start. Now they have cancelled! I wasn't talking about PA I was talking about Regina

Raider Fan 88
01-24-2010, 03:22 PM
http://rodpedersen.blogspot.com/ that gives you any information you need.

patsdude114
01-24-2010, 06:06 PM
I think its just ridiculous that they are even thinking of playing 2 games on 1 day (being Feb 6th) when you could have a afternoon game on Feb 7th. Even though it is the Super Bowl day i know with the much older crowd there they dont watch the NFL anyways. A afternoon game would still bring 80-90% of your season ticket holders anyways. Also afternoon games are a good draw for us with small families as its easier to get the young kids to a game in the afternoon where it doesnt effect there nightly routine for school the next morning.

If Parker was smart they would get that game played on Super Bowl Sunday at 1pm & make it a family day where you get 4 tickets, 4 hot dogs, 4 small cokes for i believe the price was 29.95 in the past years. Give the people til a week before the game who had bought walk up tickets to todays game to trade it in for the rescheduled day, failing to do so u lose that ticket & have to buy again.

Even if the game was still on tonight i wasnt going to the game anyways, my street is a total mess, took me 2 hours to shovel myself out today and we have no driveway just sidewalks. Snow drifts were up to my waist. I wasnt a happy camper when i woke up this morning, i thought if i went back to sleep i would wake up & this dream would be all over. As it is righ tnow 6pm i am heading back out to do some more shovelling from drifts in my yard this is so crazy.

Arthur Fonzerelli
01-24-2010, 06:47 PM
Even if the game was still on tonight i wasnt going to the game anyways, my street is a total mess, took me 2 hours to shovel myself out today and we have no driveway just sidewalks. Snow drifts were up to my waist. I wasnt a happy camper when i woke up this morning, i thought if i went back to sleep i would wake up & this dream would be all over. As it is righ tnow 6pm i am heading back out to do some more shovelling from drifts in my yard this is so crazy.

You could ship some of that snow to Vancouver for the Olympics, they don't have any.:p

patsdude114
01-25-2010, 01:13 AM
well they can have what is in my yard right now... the snow drifts in my yard are getting very ridiculous already.... it is 1:15am right now and i just got back inside from shovelling from my side door back to my garage the drifts were worse this time then they were at noon today.... i looked out front from my side door after i shovelled to the garage and i said screw it.. the drift from my sidewalk to the front door is up my chest & im 5'11

anyone have a snow blower who lives in glencarin in regina lmao i need some help willing to pay lmao