PDA

View Full Version : time for courage

wango tango
01-26-2010, 09:33 PM
has to be tough for the team to lose both zahn and hamilton for the rest of the year. they were counted on to do a lot for the team this year. now other guys will have to step up.

this team doesn't have enough pure skill to have off nights without working and fluke out a win or two. as a group i think they can work their way out of this slump.

pp and pk have to be better. what is the power play now 0 for 500? it's hurting especially when the penalty kill is suffering a little too.

morrison looks to have played himself into the backup roll for now. he's fighting the puck and doesn't look very sure of himself.

viedensky has been a good addition. gogol and acolatse are as advertised.

elliott impresses me more with each game.

GBG BLEED BLUE
01-26-2010, 10:30 PM
has to be tough for the team to lose both zahn and hamilton for the rest of the year. they were counted on to do a lot for the team this year. now other guys will have to step up.

this team doesn't have enough pure skill to have off nights without working and fluke out a win or two. as a group i think they can work their way out of this slump.

pp and pk have to be better. what is the power play now 0 for 500? it's hurting especially when the penalty kill is suffering a little too.

morrison looks to have played himself into the backup roll for now. he's fighting the puck and doesn't look very sure of himself.

viedensky has been a good addition. gogol and acolatse are as advertised.

elliott impresses me more with each game.

I agree with your comments.

Yes loosing both Zahn and Hamilton for the season and playoffs hurts but you hit it right on the nose other guys MUST step up and I am sure they know this.

The lack of fighting surprises me but with both speicalty teams suffering I am sure being in the box is the last thing that they want.

I hope they can end this 3 game loosing streak soon.

I do not think the dream is dead yet but loosing key bodies hurts.

reims
01-27-2010, 02:23 AM
you dont need to be in the box to intimidate....the blades have size and grit and have gotten away from using it ...when those new guys first came the team was playing physical and worried about penalties later...i can guarantee you that lorne would never get mad over the guys being too physical...they must do this to be successful...if they dont they are a first round exit for sure...they cant run and gun with the top teams or even regina for that matter, if regina squeeks in to a playoff spot, they are a team to be reckoned with becuase there playoff hockey started for them at the trade dealine, and the way the blades are playing right now, i think they would beat the blades in a 7 game series.