PDA

View Full Version : BRN @ LETH

EOK1
01-27-2010, 11:07 PM
Pretty good follow-up tonight for Brandon. 7 PP's for Lethbridge and no goals allowed. I don't know how well De Serres played or how contested he was, but maybe putting him in on Friday will only balloon his confidence.

4 in a row. Starting to jel?

Joe Hallenback
01-27-2010, 11:20 PM
I think so they have been out playing everyone most nights and sometimes it does show on the scoreboard but I have been impressed lately by how many times the hold the other team to under 30 shots against.

Looks like Glennie is coming alive and having him and Schenn on opposite lines are going to make them really tough to control

Add to the fact that in a couple of weeks Hamonic will be back...

brandonboy
01-27-2010, 11:35 PM
I think so they have been out playing everyone most nights and sometimes it does show on the scoreboard but I have been impressed lately by how many times the hold the other team to under 30 shots against.

Looks like Glennie is coming alive and having him and Schenn on opposite lines are going to make them really tough to control

Add to the fact that in a couple of weeks Hamonic will be back...

I thought he was out till the end of Feb.? And did you see the Schenn fight if so how did he do?

Boltz9
01-28-2010, 12:31 AM
Anyone know what the lines were tonight with Wiebe back in? I missed the game.

Joe Hallenback
01-28-2010, 08:19 AM
It was a good scrap Bancks had Schenn tied up early and got some shots in then Schenn came back at the end. I would give the win to Bancks slightly

I think Wiebe was playing with Radeke and Lewadniuk but I can't remember if the flip flopped Stone on there

Road Warrior
01-28-2010, 08:31 AM
The schenn/bancks fight was a good one looked real even both got some good shots in and took turns throwing i could not pick a winner and either guy could say they won the fight and would not be wrong/right.
Lines
Rajala Schenn Stone
Calvert Glennie Fehr
Wiebe Radeke Lewardniuk
Walker Cirella Ferland and then 3rd period Radeke played D the lines were
Calvert Glennie Walker
Wiebe Fehr Lewardniuk
Cirella Ferland and Calvert, Lewardniuk,Walker,Wiebe
D at end were
Robak Bestland Melynchuk Radeke and Hale

Road Warrior
01-28-2010, 08:40 AM
DeSerres looked good last night but he has only played against teams in lower half of League would be interesting to see him play against a team like Calgary, Saskatoon, or even Medicine Hat instead of against PA Edmonton or Lethbridge no offence intended against PA Edmonton or Lethbridge just weaker teams.

sbtatter
01-29-2010, 04:37 PM
It was a good scrap Bancks had Schenn tied up early and got some shots in then Schenn came back at the end. I would give the win to Bancks slightly

I think Wiebe was playing with Radeke and Lewadniuk but I can't remember if the flip flopped Stone on there

Here's the fight, a dandy!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpOyG7vmLzo