PDA

View Full Version : Ranking

SaskHockeyFan
02-05-2010, 10:22 AM
The way the Raiders are playing right now, is a ranking in the CHL rankings out of the question? Not saying a top 10 but maybe an honourable mention. They have beaten some of the top ranked teams lately. More of a ranking of how they have been playing than where they are in the standings.

lordstanley
02-05-2010, 11:35 AM
To sum it up short and Sweet heck no !

They would have to pass Everett Med Hat and Vancouver to even get honourable mention.

SaskHockeyFan
02-05-2010, 02:06 PM
I agree with what your saying. Just trying to get something going on a slow news day. By the way Lordstanley I think the next time the rankings come out you'll see Saskatoon off the list.

reims
02-05-2010, 04:05 PM
not if the blades win both this weekend...im glad your excited about your raiders, but cmon they are going nowhere. :P

westbeach55
02-05-2010, 04:38 PM
the blades seem to choke every year in the playoffs, great regular seasons with lots of hype then the let down. the blades arn't playing to well lately and better step it up big time or there done again this year. the raiders seem like there just getting rolling and you never know what could happen (maybe upset)

lordstanley
02-05-2010, 05:24 PM
Well in the Blades struggels injuries play a huge roll Zahn and Hamilton out of the lineup thats like taking Deck and Harrison out of your lineup it sorta makes a differance

reims
02-05-2010, 07:44 PM
i hope the blades do meet the raiders and we can send them packing, just like last year, i believe they were in a must win against us last year to make the playoffs and lost???

nthestands
02-05-2010, 10:16 PM
i hope the blades do meet the raiders and we can send them packing, just like last year, i believe they were in a must win against us last year to make the playoffs and lost???

Do you honestly think that if Pa meets Stoon in the first round that you wouldn't be the least bit worried. Thats only one win at CUC and its all over!

Dwight Schrute
02-05-2010, 11:53 PM

that would be the tiebreaker vs edmonton