PDA

View Full Version : Goaltending

BladesFan_2010
02-06-2010, 11:17 AM
I kinda liked the rotation that Lorne had going with Morrison and Stanford. It kept the other guy sharp and motivated, because you knew if you sucked the one night, you'd know when your next start would be. Although I do have to say, that Morrison seemed to be on the end of the crappy games more often than not.

Maybe the boys in front of him prefer to play for Stanford a bit more? Morrison does let some stinkers in though if you watch enough highlights of losses. His rebound control has horrible at the start of the year, and it's gotten much better, but he still has the odd screwup.

Do you think they should go to a rotation in the playoffs to keep both guys fresh, or have one guy start home games, and the other guy start road games? It's an interesting dilemma, I'd like to see the rotation, just wondering what your thoughts are.

reims
02-06-2010, 11:27 AM
stanford has been the better goalie...run with him

Arthur Fonzerelli
02-06-2010, 02:17 PM
I watched Morrison develop through minor hockey in the Vancouver area and could never figure out what all the excitement was about except that he was 6' tall when he was 14. I could never see him as a starter in the dub and doubt he will see much playoff time.