PDA

View Full Version : clubseats

reims
02-06-2010, 11:11 PM
if you have ever been in cuc there are "so called" clubseats in the arena...mostly season ticket holders have these seats, and the differences are cushioned seats and in seat service of food and drink....now they are raising the prices of these seats from 399 to 579 for an adult ticket....and it doesnt matter whether you presently have a senior or child ticket in those sections, those seats will now coast a flat rate of 579/seat....this has a lot of season ticket holders in these sections very upset, myself included...i think its a complete joke if you have been a season ticket holder with the blades 20 years or more and are a senior, and like to bring your grandkids so you also have a child ticket...they have really screwed up here! i guarantee you there season ticket holder base will drop signifigantly...there will never be a sellout in this building for the blades, so there are always seats available for every game, the talk is (at least in my section) no renewal next year! complete joke, and a slap in the face to there long time supporters.

GBG BLEED BLUE
02-07-2010, 01:30 AM
if you have ever been in cuc there are "so called" clubseats in the arena...mostly season ticket holders have these seats, and the differences are cushioned seats and in seat service of food and drink....now they are raising the prices of these seats from 399 to 579 for an adult ticket....and it doesnt matter whether you presently have a senior or child ticket in those sections, those seats will now coast a flat rate of 579/seat....this has a lot of season ticket holders in these sections very upset, myself included...i think its a complete joke if you have been a season ticket holder with the blades 20 years or more and are a senior, and like to bring your grandkids so you also have a child ticket...they have really screwed up here! i guarantee you there season ticket holder base will drop signifigantly...there will never be a sellout in this building for the blades, so there are always seats available for every game, the talk is (at least in my section) no renewal next year! complete joke, and a slap in the face to there long time supporters.

I currently have a season ticket in the "Club Seating" area and I as did everyone recieved a letter about the increase and I do not know if I should stay in the Club seat area or move because of the price? I do not know about in other sections but I do not know if they are keeping up with the in seat food service thing but there is only limited items. I sure like my centre ice seat location that is higher up and I would hate to move just because of the price......

reims
02-08-2010, 11:34 AM
the price is one thing...but telling the long time supporters either pay more or move your seat is ridiculous!....there are lots of child season ticket and senior people in these sections and just becuase you have a single seat and are willing to pay more money, good on you, but not me.

lordstanley
02-08-2010, 11:41 AM
Im not a season ticket holder but im over 20 years old and i still buy childs tickets i get away with it they never look they just scan it and in a i go paying only 8.50 a game lol

reims
02-08-2010, 12:53 PM
Im not a season ticket holder but im over 20 years old and i still buy childs tickets i get away with it they never look they just scan it and in a i go paying only 8.50 a game lol

thats sumthin you may want to keep to yourself...lol...they may start checking and wont you feel like an ass

GBG BLEED BLUE
05-14-2010, 02:29 PM
I just saved myself alot of money by switching. I am young and can stand in line and get my own food.

I hope section R is a good section though.

Hurray for the plastic seats.

EOK1
05-14-2010, 03:03 PM

Maybe it's because you act 7.

If the attendance wasn't a problem to begin with, hiking up the price isn't going to help things. In Edmonton, we have issues with pricing, but I get free season tickets, so it doesn't bother me.

wango tango
05-14-2010, 10:21 PM
i've been told the club seating thing was forced on the team by the building. it wasn't the blades who made the choice to raise prices on those seats. where i work wanted a suite, couldn't get one, there's a long waiting list. boss was given the option to get club seats with the vip parking thing, in seat meal service, whatever else is in those 'club seats'.

don't blame the team, the building is putting some big pressure on the blades.

twentyone
05-20-2010, 01:40 PM
What a joke. This is going to seriously hurt this teams fan base. I know some people in town who refuse to go to games because of ownership and stuff like this doesn't help. I am still pissed off at the tickets going up everyyear. But I guess I am lucky I sit in row 10, first row below the club seats.

GBG BLEED BLUE
05-20-2010, 08:47 PM
What a joke. This is going to seriously hurt this teams fan base. I know some people in town who refuse to go to games because of ownership and stuff like this doesn't help. I am still pissed off at the tickets going up everyyear. But I guess I am lucky I sit in row 10, first row below the club seats.

I moved to row 10 as well. I still wanted to be near centre ice. I did that and I saved myself alot of money in the process. The Blades need the fan support and this move does not help. It does not matter if the CUC inforced it or the Blades did. We may see some empty grey seats and hopefully those people including myself just switched over.

dodywood4ever
05-23-2010, 05:20 PM
Maybe it's because you act 7.

If the attendance wasn't a problem to begin with, hiking up the price isn't going to help things. In Edmonton, we have issues with pricing, but I get free season tickets, so it doesn't bother me.

You even read what you post? Rip the guy for saying he only pays 8.50 then go on to say you pay $0?

wango tango
05-27-2010, 12:19 PM

costs go up: gas for bus, equipment, hotels, food, etc., so ticket prices go up. not a unique situation to saskatoon, we just have people who like to complain more about it.

and gbg bleed blue i think it makes a big difference who is pushing club seat prices up. fans need to know the building is the one driving this. who owns the building? city of saskatoon. don't like what's going on, call your city councillor. think anybody will? no. again lots of people like to b**ch and won't do anything.

think the moose would be big sellers here? there CHEAPEST season ticket, is still higher than the blades HIGHEST priced seats. want between the blue line seats in the ahl it'll cost over $1,000 for one, a club seat is $1,750. what do the club seats go for in saskatoon $700 $800?

don't like ticket prices, complain to your city councillor because you own the building that is forcing this club seat issue and raising prices.