PDA

View Full Version : SC vs RD

Toswammi
02-07-2010, 12:39 PM
It may have taken a month or so, but we finally got to see a really strong performance on home ice.
Good work boys, lets keep up the good play.

....*Oh and we finally won in White Jerseys!!;)

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
02-07-2010, 02:40 PM
Last night was a great game to watch, looked like the team was putting on a solid effort. We'll need that to continue through all the games down the road.

Great work last night Broncos!

FIVE FOR FIGHTING
02-07-2010, 04:42 PM
First 15 minutes were a little ugly (had about 3 shot on goal) but managed to keep RD from scoring, due to Clark providing some solid goaltending. He has had 3 stellar games in a row(Calgary, PA, RD) getting 1st star in all 3. I hope he can keep it up as inconsistent goalkeeping has been a major problem all year. Now if we could just find a quarterback for the powerplay.

Keep it going boys, looking forward to a good battle with Calgary.

yates_19
02-07-2010, 10:27 PM
First 15 minutes were a little ugly (had about 3 shot on goal) but managed to keep RD from scoring, due to Clark providing some solid goaltending. He has had 3 stellar games in a row(Calgary, PA, RD) getting 1st star in all 3. I hope he can keep it up as inconsistent goalkeeping has been a major problem all year. Now if we could just find a quarterback for the powerplay.

Keep it going boys, looking forward to a good battle with Calgary.

Isn't Bobbee suppost to be the powerplay quarterback. I heard that when they traded for him

FIVE FOR FIGHTING
02-09-2010, 08:30 AM
Bobee was traded for Doyle, who was the powerplay QB, to make room for Tassone. The trade will benefit the Broncos next year but the powerplay has gone south this year with the departure of Doyle.

Flathead
02-10-2010, 08:30 PM
Bobee was traded for Doyle, who was the powerplay QB, to make room for Tassone. The trade will benefit the Broncos next year but the powerplay has gone south this year with the departure of Doyle.

Hind sight is a wonderful thing, but i think we should have kept Doyle and got rid of Tassone.