PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets

BladesFan_2010
02-07-2010, 04:20 PM
I have yet to get a renewal notice in the mail for next year. But maybe you guys can help me out with something in the meantime.

I have emailed the Blades office TWICE about this, and never got a reply.

On the Blades website, if you look under "season tickets" it lists the benefits, but neither me, nor my friend whom I sit with, have received these two benefits, much less know what the hell they are.

What is a "season seat holder guide" and where is this "newsletter"? On that same topic, when is this "met the team" function?

http://saskatoonblades.com/Tickets/Season_Tickets/

I have been a fan for years, and this is the first time I've gotten season tickets. It just would be nice for once to have someone from the Blades office reply to my email and let me know what I am getting for the money I spend, in addition to attending some good hockey games.

EOK1
02-07-2010, 05:09 PM
I wouldn't email or phone anyone, just go see the office in person about your concerns. This way it's hard for them to jerk you around.

BladesFan_2010
02-07-2010, 07:58 PM
good point. I figured I'd post my concerns on here, because sometimes it's easier to get answers from fellow fans. I will check into it further.