PDA

View Full Version : Ferland Breaks Hand, Hamonic 3 weeks away

Joe Hallenback
02-08-2010, 02:33 PM
That is really bad news for Ferland. But I guess that is what is going to happen when you can't take your helmets off for a scrap.

I "broke" or my like dislocated my knuckles when I played junior a few times and let me tell you something they never really heal back. I think I sat out a week or so and came back. The first night I played I fought and didn't realize till after the game my middle knuckle was sitting at the back of my hand.

Hamoic is 3 weeks away. I am thinking we could see him against Vancouver on the 23rd but more then likely against Chiliwack on the weekend

BSB
02-08-2010, 03:52 PM
I don't think it came from a helmet because if I remember the fight correctly, they both got each others lids off right away. Ferland caught Montgomery with a nasty upper-cut, which Montgomery really felt as he was icing down his face in the penalty box. It was priceless as the video scoreclock caught him icing down and the arena erupted in laughter which immediately made him take the ice bag off. At the same time Ferland was icing down his hand in the other box.

dagley
02-08-2010, 07:32 PM
Really excited to be getting Hamonic in the lineup soon.

Wheatie Pete
02-10-2010, 09:46 AM
I talked to Ferland at the Pats game , he said he broke the bone on the side of his left hand. It happened on a second punch that landed on the other guys forehead. He said he will be out for a month.