02-10-2010, 07:08 PM
lets go PA

I agree

Dwight Schrute
02-10-2010, 07:52 PM
i also agree, id like to see the raiders and blades in round 1

tuffguy
02-10-2010, 08:00 PM
big big raod trip for the boys. Lets watch to see how much Bruno plays his top 6-7 fwds and top 3 def. If he holds true to how he has handled the team this year, they will run out of gas in the 3rd period of their games, and will have very little for the whole 3rd game of the trip. Still hope for 3 out of 6 points this trip. win in Edm is crucial

tuffguy
02-10-2010, 08:44 PM
whoever said Warg is better than Tendler.......lol. Better at standing around and watching the play unfold in front of him. Can't turn, can't pass under any pressure, can't..........

And Wall and Yaworski showed what a good trade for Stanford they were on that 2nd goal.

Aasman would look good out there against a skating team like Med Hat wouldn't he....Parker had what 1 or 2 shifts?

Cameron, McCallum and Harrison are going to need oxygen between periods. Regular shift, PP, PK, probably had 12 minutes of ice.

Did Mark McNeill get more than a shift or two?

I will try and be more positive, but we (Sorry the Raiders) got it handed to us (them) that first period.

westbeach55
02-11-2010, 12:49 AM
give it up on stanford he's not that great, and anaheim must think something of warg getting drafted in the fifth round. there have been lots of blow out games this year in the league its not just the raiders. they need to get there road game going the only downfall of the year has been on the road. and as far as not devoloping players harrison, mcneil and ruopp are all on hockey canada's radar. just wondering why your so high on aasman Seattle Thunderbirds 14 0 2 2 -3 13

SaskHockeyFan
02-11-2010, 05:07 PM
Could all the road losses maybe be the bus drivers fault? Hey, just chucking it out there. If the Raiders can't learn to win on the road, this year will be over real fast, even if they do make the playoffs. And Westbeach55, you telling me the NHL scouts have never been wrong?