FIVE FOR FIGHTING
02-12-2010, 09:51 AM
For the Broncos. LOL

lordstanley
02-12-2010, 09:51 AM
For the Broncos. LOLLets go Swifty

trucker
02-12-2010, 12:53 PM
4-2 Broncos win. Eakin scores 2, Dowling 1, Wagner 1. Clark stands on his head...and Regina fans complain about the officiating after another tough Pats loss!lmao:groovy:

lordstanley
02-12-2010, 01:00 PM
4-2 Broncos win. Eakin scores 2, Dowling 1, Wagner 1. Clark stands on his head...and Regina fans complain about the officiating after another tough Pats loss!lmao:groovy: That would make my night :clap:

sbtatter
02-12-2010, 04:26 PM
4-2 Broncos win. Eakin scores 2, Dowling 1, Wagner 1. Clark stands on his head...and Regina fans complain about the officiating after another tough Pats loss!lmao:groovy:

Hope your final score prediction is incorrect, but I'm pretty sure Eakin will score at least 1 against us, and Hoban has done well also....

Allin44
02-12-2010, 06:22 PM
Hope your final score prediction is incorrect, but I'm pretty sure Eakin will score at least 1 against us, and Hoban has done well also....

I don't know what I'm cheering more for right now. Brandon to finish first or Regna to miss..

olwpgjet
02-12-2010, 10:46 PM
Pretty good game tonight for a low scoring game. Great game by Hayes, pretty solid in shutout , good to see, was all but giving #1 to DeSerres but it looks like it could still be open for discussion after tonights effort. Hayes can be a pretty good goalie when he wants to be. A little more consistency is all he needs.. 4th line I thought looked really good tonight when it got icetime. Ciarelli and Walker especially had nice chemistry . Hale was working hard too. That 4th line is probably as good or better than alot of teams 3rd lines. Only bad thing was I missed the Glennie hit (elbow) .

sbtatter
02-12-2010, 11:44 PM
Hope Glennie's knuckles are ok, hate to see him fight at this late stage of the season. The hit he made was totaly unintentional, he's the last guy to try and hurt someone, shouldn't be any further discipline.
Friesen was unbelievable, he was the only reason this game was even close.
Hale's hit on Evans was clean, Evans was out on his skates, surprised he managed to make his way back to the bench. We didn't have a lot of energy at times tonight.

Boltz9
02-13-2010, 02:46 AM
Hope Glennie's knuckles are ok, hate to see him fight at this late stage of the season. The hit he made was totaly unintentional, he's the last guy to try and hurt someone, shouldn't be any further discipline.
Friesen was unbelievable, he was the only reason this game was even close.
Hale's hit on Evans was clean, Evans was out on his skates, surprised he managed to make his way back to the bench. We didn't have a lot of energy at times tonight.

I'd disagree on the Glennie hit, I think theres a possibilty of a game suspension, although the guy he hit came back later in the period. He has added alot of physicality to his game lately. There was no problem with Hale's hit, was funny watching Evan's try and find his way back to the bench. Hayes played a very good game, I had Deserres as the #1 and still do because he was consistently good of late, but if Hayes gets a couple good starts in a row then its wide open again.