PDA

View Full Version : Bdn v Regina

sbtatter
02-19-2010, 07:52 AM
Hope the good guys are prepared to play a desperate team.
Some info from the WK's regarding scorers from the previous 5 games these teams have played, no surprise to see tha Schenn has scored the most points of anyone

Friday night is the sixth meeting of the season between these two clubs, with Brandon having won four of the first five. At the Keystone Centre, the Wheat Kings are unbeaten (2-0-0) against Regina, including last week's 6-2 win at Westman Place. .

During the season series, Brayden Schenn leads Brandon in scoring with three goals and 10 points followed by Matt Calvert (4-4-8) and defenceman Alexander Urbom (4-3-7). As for the Pats, Jordan Eberle and Jordan Weal lead the way with nine points each

Allin44
02-19-2010, 09:28 AM
Guess I know what I'm watching tonight...

Joe Hallenback
02-19-2010, 11:24 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_cFkJc_BirX0/S329WvR3gPI/AAAAAAAAEkE/9ouEZbAGx0k/s320/hamonic021810.JPG

Looks good in that Uniform! Can't wait for him to play.

Big game tonight...for Regina. If they don't come out firing on all Cylinders I will expect the Wheaties to put them away early

Wheatie Pete
02-19-2010, 04:25 PM
It was great last time they played the Raedke, Weibe , Stone line shut him down fierce. So did the #1 line. I love to see Regina lose.
Did the article on wheat kings.com say Hamonic was slated to play after mar 1 or earlier?

dagley
02-19-2010, 05:18 PM
Uh...its actually Eberle @ Brandon

lordstanley
02-19-2010, 05:23 PM
Uh...its actually Eberle @ BrandonI lol Eberle @ Brandon but remember the WHL is a vicious cycle and regina fans one day will have there way with you guys

patsdude114
02-19-2010, 05:47 PM
I lol Eberle @ Brandon but remember the WHL is a vicious cycle and regina fans one day will have there way with you guys

yes it is a vicious cycle but i really hope the Pats surprise me & the WK fans tonight... maybe Leffler will beat u guys instead of Eberle lol

wow i cant believe i just said that lmao

dagley
02-19-2010, 05:54 PM
I lol Eberle @ Brandon but remember the WHL is a vicious cycle and regina fans one day will have there way with you guys

Ill be in Regina March 12th. :)

WHEATMAN
02-19-2010, 05:55 PM

As long as McCrimmon is in charge of the Wheaties and Parker is in charge of the Pats I wouldn't worry about that.

Allin44
02-19-2010, 10:13 PM
why in a 10-2 game is Stone, Schenn etc out?

Boltz9
02-19-2010, 10:23 PM
I am absolutely pissed, hard to imagine after a 10-2 win. I need to settle down and start my rant.

Allin44
02-19-2010, 10:27 PM
I am absolutely pissed, hard to imagine after a 10-2 win. I need to settle down and start my rant.

I choose to take my anger out via Photoshop

brandonboy
02-19-2010, 10:37 PM

I was busy tonight and had to miss the game, so if you or anyone could give me a quick rundown of what went down tonight that would be great!

bcas70
02-19-2010, 10:38 PM
I really try to like Regina and was actually pulling for them to make the play- offs.....until tonight. No need for the bush league antics at the end. And
Leffler..wow..is he always like this? He was unbelievably undisciplined even when Regina was still in the game early--2 early brutal penalties by him to me were the turning point. I was very surprised Hunt didn't sit him after his 3rd penalty. Anyhow, glad to get the 2 pts, concerned about Stone since he tried a couple times to turn down Teubert to fight and certainly lost some respect for Hunt who couldn't control his team. For Regina fans, not sure how you are managing to miss the play-offs with so much talent..I really can feel your frustration.

Boltz9
02-19-2010, 10:41 PM
Well I started the rant on Rod Pederson's blog, where the idiot is mad that Brandon didn't take any penalties for a long time. Is he blind? The Wheaties played a clean game and Regina completely the opposite, taking stupid penalties, everyone of which was deserved, I don't know how anyone in their right mind couldn't see that.

Teubert should be suspended after this game no doubt about it. It was 10-2 with a minute or so left, and right off the faceoff he starts slashing and cross checking Stone. Stone put up with it for about 15 seconds and the linesman even stepped in during the play and pushed Teubert back. Then Teubert went right back immediately and started again then dropped the gloves and knocked Stone out. How Teubert didn't get a game misconduct is beyond me, as is the fact that the refs had the penalty at the start of the play, but just watched as he kept slashing away trying to get him to fight. Schenn, Bestland & Miller all got game misconducts because they chirped Teubert after the fact as he was being booed off the ice. I've been to many games but I've never seen such a classless act.

I'm personally going to email the WHL office about the refs on that play (really don't care if they respond or not).

Oh and say goodbye to your playoff hopes Teubert ya f***ing goon.

Allin44
02-19-2010, 10:45 PM
Well I started the rant on Rod Pederson's blog, where the idiot is mad that Brandon didn't take any penalties for a long time. Is he blind? The Wheaties played a clean game and Regina completely the opposite, taking stupid penalties, everyone of which was deserved, I don't know how anyone in their right mind couldn't see that.

Teubert should be suspended after this game no doubt about it. It was 10-2 with a minute or so left, and right off the faceoff he starts slashing and cross checking Stone. Stone put up with it for about 15 seconds and the linesman even stepped in during the play and pushed Teubert back. Then Teubert went right back immediately and started again then dropped the gloves and knocked Stone out. How Teubert didn't get a game misconduct is beyond me, as is the fact that the refs had the penalty at the start of the play, but just watched as he kept slashing away trying to get him to fight. Schenn, Bestland & Miller all got game misconducts because they chirped Teubert after the fact as he was being booed off the ice. I've been to many games but I've never seen such a classless act.

I'm personally going to email the WHL office about the refs on that play (really don't care if they respond or not).

I have never liked Teubert. He looks like Moose from the Archie comics and he's just an idiot.

Eberle decided to take a pretty big whack at Urbom, and when Urbom gave him a shove in comes McColm.

Have fun moving from one sinkhole of an organization to another Ebs.

Pedersen is ridiculous, I think he might actually be SAJ

Oh and I have a new favorite quote from Luber(this isnt exact) "The best news right now for Regina is that Eberle is in the box, because if I'm the Wheat Kings and he comes on the ice, I don't know.."

WHEATMAN
02-19-2010, 10:45 PM
I was busy tonight and had to miss the game, so if you or anyone could give me a quick rundown of what went down tonight that would be great!

Well, basically the Wheaties dominated the game from the get go and the Pats apparently don't know what a penalty is. A mix which resulted in the Pats looking like Peewee players. Peewee players with poor attitudes.

Other than a complete snip show by the Wheaties (Rajala in particular) the other notable occurance was Teubert being a coward and chasing Stone around for 30 seconds in the last 2 minutes of the game before Stone had no other option but to drop the gloves. It didn't turn out good for Stone, who appeared to be KO'd and needed help leaving the ice. Teubert than chirps at Schenn and Miller on the way to the dressing room trying to act like a big man while having the ref restrain him. If I am the Pats I am glad Eberle is in the box or things could have gotten ugly.

I really hope Teubert gets a suspension, because there is no place in hockey for what he did.

If the Pats are the Titanic, tonights game was the iceberg, its just a matter of time now.

sbtatter
02-19-2010, 10:51 PM
Teubert is a gutless puke for chasing and fighting Stone, if he wanted to fight, go after Bestland, Miller or Hale, even Schenn. But on our 5 v 3 he just chased Stone to the point slashing him, linesman pushed him away but he came right back and started slashing again, Stone had no choice.
What would the Pats say if Hale did that to Eberle? That sort of bush league antic will get fighting banished out of the game.
Go fight an equivalent fighter you gutless twat.

Apart from that, regina are the most undisciplined team i've seen this year, they just hook and hold all game, they played with less heart than Prince George did in here.

Then Teubert gives a lot of talk to Schenn, Miller and Bestland when he's got the linesman protecting him. Hope he has a great ECHL career.

brandonboy
02-19-2010, 11:01 PM
Well, basically the Wheaties dominated the game from the get go and the Pats apparently don't know what a penalty is. A mix which resulted in the Pats looking like Peewee players. Peewee players with poor attitudes.

Other than a complete snip show by the Wheaties (Rajala in particular) the other notable occurance was Teubert being a coward and chasing Stone around for 30 seconds in the last 2 minutes of the game before Stone had no other option but to drop the gloves. It didn't turn out good for Stone, who appeared to be KO'd and needed help leaving the ice. Teubert than chirps at Schenn and Miller on the way to the dressing room trying to act like a big man while having the ref restrain him. If I am the Pats I am glad Eberle is in the box or things could have gotten ugly.

I really hope Teubert gets a suspension, because there is no place in hockey for what he did.

If the Pats are the Titanic, tonights game was the iceberg, its just a matter of time now.

From the game sheet it looks as if Miller and Bestland were on the ice during this whole incedent. So my question is why was KM not screeming at them (especialy) Miller to go and give that caveman a beating, or even a better question is why the fuk were they even on the ice in a 10-2 hockey game that late in the game. There is no way Hale shouldn't have been out there for almost the whole final min. and a half with Miller, Bestland, Walker and mayber even lewwy.
Fak! I hate KM as a coach, use your head

Boltz9
02-19-2010, 11:05 PM
I am too pissed at Teubert and the refs for not stopping this to be mad at KM for this. Just sent the whl a long rant.

WHEATMAN
02-19-2010, 11:07 PM
From the game sheet it looks as if Miller and Bestland were on the ice during this whole incedent. So my question is why was KM not screeming at them (especialy) Miller to go and give that caveman a beating, or even a better question is why the fuk were they even on the ice in a 10-2 hockey game that late in the game. There is no way Hale shouldn't have been out there for almost the whole final min. and a half with Miller, Bestland, Walker and mayber even lewwy.

To blame Kelly is crazy as nobody would have expected this to happen. Maybe in the mid 90's or earlier yeah, but not anymore. And with all due respect, we don't have any fighters who can go toe to toe with Teubert. That guy is a generation removed from being a Cro-Magnon and the fact the he thinks he has to pummel a kid with real skill and potential isn't right.

And how the hell didn't Teubert get an instigator penalty? I sure hope the league looks into this because it looked like Stone was concussed bad.

And did anyone listen to Rod Pedersen call the game? If so I would like to hear what he said, thanks.

Boltz9
02-19-2010, 11:10 PM
http://rodpedersen.blogspot.com/

I suggest everyone that was at this game let Pederson have it and join in. This guy is a big bag of deuche.

Allin44
02-19-2010, 11:12 PM
Did Hale legit jump a guy in the first?

Section Ten
02-19-2010, 11:12 PM
I know that ties screw up the numbers, but a combination close to 7 Regina losses / Moose Jaw victories mean these low life bums miss the playoffs.

I'm starting my countdown today! Go Warriors!

Circle your calendars for March 12th and 13th for the Wheat Kings - Pats season ending home and home.

Boltz9
02-19-2010, 11:13 PM
To blame Kelly is crazy as nobody would have expected this to happen. Maybe in the mid 90's or earlier yeah, but not anymore. And with all due respect, we don't have any fighters who can go toe to toe with Teubert. That guy is a generation removed from being a Cro-Magnon and the fact the he thinks he has to pummel a kid with real skill and potential isn't right.

And how the hell didn't Teubert get an instigator penalty? I sure hope the league looks into this because it looked like Stone was concussed bad.

And did anyone listen to Rod Pedersen call the game? If so I would like to hear what he said, thanks.

I can only imagine what that moron said. I saw him stand up and clap when Brandon finally took a penalty. I think he should be applauding the Wheaties for being clean. This guy is as biased as they come with commentators. Hope the prick enjoys the long break.

sbtatter
02-19-2010, 11:14 PM

Nope, it was at the blue line where they bumped, hale got in his way to stop Mitchell getting to the bench, Mitchell slashed him and they both dropped the gloves at the same time.
Then in the 3rd Eberle slashed Urbom who just looks at him and McColm comes in and jumps Urbom who did nothing to Eberle.

Boltz9
02-19-2010, 11:15 PM

I'm trying to remember what fight that was. If I remember it correctly they both started shoving each other in the face and then dropped them. Hale payed for it after when he fought another moron in McColm, who later jumped Urbom. I'm seething and I can't help myself.

sbtatter
02-19-2010, 11:22 PM
I'm trying to remember what fight that was. If I remember it correctly they both started shoving each other in the face and then dropped them. Hale payed for it after when he fought another moron in McColm, who later jumped Urbom. I'm seething and I can't help myself.
Have you seen the retards posting on RP's blog, they didn't see the game but their applauding Teubert and saying Regina were victimised......

trucker
02-19-2010, 11:22 PM
I have never liked Teubert. He looks like Moose from the Archie comics and he's just an idiot.

Eberle decided to take a pretty big whack at Urbom, and when Urbom gave him a shove in comes McColm.

Have fun moving from one sinkhole of an organization to another Ebs.

Pedersen is ridiculous, I think he might actually be SAJ

Oh and I have a new favorite quote from Luber(this isnt exact) "The best news right now for Regina is that Eberle is in the box, because if I'm the Wheat Kings and he comes on the ice, I don't know.."

Amen Brother!!! Pedersen is always complaining about how hard done by the pats are when it comes to the reffing. I think its hilarious that you guys blow them out 10-2 when they are in a hunt for the playoffs. :clap:

BSB
02-19-2010, 11:23 PM
http://rodpedersen.blogspot.com/

I suggest everyone that was at this game let Pederson have it and join in. This guy is a big bag of deuche.

I tried to post, but Roddy couldn't take the truth and wouldn't post my comment about his fat a** jumping around in the booth like a clueless idiot.

patsdude114
02-19-2010, 11:27 PM
to be honest i hate pederson as a broadcaster for the Pats & for the Riders... the guy is a complete homer & his little boy toy Dan Plaster is a bigger joke, i dont think this guy has ever laced up a pair of skates let alone played a hockey game.

As for the game itself i started to listen to the game stopped when it was 5-0 i am so sick of this team its crazy.... as hard as it is for me to say go wheaties go u guys are firing on all cycliners the past few weeks. Finally looking like a team that should be in the Memorial Cup.

Cant wait for this season to finally be done with, we finally get rid of Leffler, Streuby & Teubert, all guys with poor attitudes & bad work ethic. Im not surprised 1 bit by Leffler, Teubert well that is part of his game, he is prob 1 of the meanest defensmen in the league & how LA wants him to play. Do i support some of his actions no prob not. Especially in a 10-2 game.

booboo
02-19-2010, 11:29 PM
I lost a lot of respect tonight for the Regina Pats---particularly Colton Tuebert( who can't skate and might make the ECHL)--Curtis Hunt for not being able to control his team and his ineptness as a coach and Rod Pedersen their broadcaster who makes me barf when I read his blog for the last time--what game were you watching man---lay off the rum. Totally disgusting display and if I was a Pat fan I would tie a can to Parker and Hunt and start again. There is very little talent on that team other than Eberle--world class player and Weal. Very classless display for a once proud organization.:p

WHEATMAN
02-19-2010, 11:35 PM
Rod Pedersen said...
Who's defending him? It's not Colten's fault Brandon has no one who'll fight him.
RP
----------------------
Thats from Pedersen's blog. I guess what Teubert did was ok, because nobody would fight him...

blerbtalksc
02-19-2010, 11:35 PM

Don't bother, that's just what the idiot wants is more hits on his blog. I know it's tough but just leave him in his own little pityful world.

dagley
02-19-2010, 11:38 PM
Teubert is a joke, so are the Pats. Enjoy the rest of your season you ****ing losers. Your team blows, so does your city...enjoy watching the playoffs you ****ing losers. We cant help it if your team blows ****, and we dominate you in every aspect of the game. Your broadcaster, fans, players are homers. Flame me all you want, gutless ****ing team with no pride, no respect, enjoy missing the playoffs toolbags.

Boltz9
02-19-2010, 11:38 PM
to be honest i hate pederson as a broadcaster for the Pats & for the Riders... the guy is a complete homer & his little boy toy Dan Plaster is a bigger joke, i dont think this guy has ever laced up a pair of skates let alone played a hockey game.

As for the game itself i started to listen to the game stopped when it was 5-0 i am so sick of this team its crazy.... as hard as it is for me to say go wheaties go u guys are firing on all cycliners the past few weeks. Finally looking like a team that should be in the Memorial Cup.

Cant wait for this season to finally be done with, we finally get rid of Leffler, Streuby & Teubert, all guys with poor attitudes & bad work ethic. Im not surprised 1 bit by Leffler, Teubert well that is part of his game, he is prob 1 of the meanest defensmen in the league & how LA wants him to play. Do i support some of his actions no prob not. Especially in a 10-2 game.

Thanks for not being an idiot like the fans on RP's blog and saying that the game was rigged when they never even seen it. Good job I respect that. Anyone that sees the score sheet and sees the pp's at 10 to 1 will automatically think the refs were favoring us, but they so clearly weren't, the Pats just had no want to play smart in a game they needed.

Boltz9
02-19-2010, 11:39 PM
Teubert is a joke, so are the Pats. Enjoy the rest of your season you ****ing losers. Your team blows, so does your city...enjoy watching the playoffs you ****ing losers.

Pack your bags if they aren't already man. Were definately going to the game in Regina if I'm free which I should be.

Allin44
02-19-2010, 11:42 PM
Pack your bags if they aren't already man. Were definately going to the game in Regina if I'm free which I should be.

If I can find a decent flight I might meet you guys there

dagley
02-19-2010, 11:44 PM

Definitely going. Id love to wear my Schenn jersey and gloat in glory of this pathetic team. Like I said, no liquor needed...Regina ****ing blows, terrible team...poor Eberle. Teubert is a tool, your team ****ing blows, enjoy golfing.

Boltz9
02-19-2010, 11:45 PM
If I can find a decent flight I might meet you guys there

Haha just hop in the car theres always room for more.

Allin44
02-19-2010, 11:46 PM
Haha just hop in the car theres always room for more.

Be 6 hours each way for me.. haha, I'll look into it. I guess I'd need to take the entire day off either way.

PS.. everybody should head into the chat on here

click FLASHCHAT

dagley
02-19-2010, 11:48 PM
I'm looking forward to putting a few goals on the board and pissing some Regina fans off.

Boltz9
02-19-2010, 11:48 PM
Be 6 hours each way for me.. haha, I'll look into it. I guess I'd need to take the entire day off either way.

PS.. everybody should head into the chat on here

click FLASHCHAT

Meh its a Friday, make it a long weekend. Then you could come to the final game the night after.

Allin44
02-19-2010, 11:49 PM
I'm looking forward to putting a few goals on the board and pissing some Regina fans off.

So if Hamonic is back, does he fight Teubert. I seem to recall those two chucked'em earlier this year

Allin44
02-19-2010, 11:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrHjaWqvWDk

I like him already

dagley
02-19-2010, 11:50 PM
Hopefully someone breaks his fking neck.

Boltz9
02-19-2010, 11:53 PM
So if Hamonic is back, does he fight Teubert. I seem to recall those two chucked'em earlier this year

I don't want him fighting and hurting his shoulder.

dagley
02-19-2010, 11:57 PM
At least this further proves Pederson is a ****ing arrogant moron, and his Pats are toolbags and his beloved Riders cant count to twelve.

Allin44
02-19-2010, 11:58 PM
I don't want him fighting and hurting his shoulder.

Yeah haha I know. Funny, I youtubed TRAVIS HAMONIC FIGHT and his only two fights I can find are against Regina. One Leffler makes a bee line for a MJ player after the final buzzer has gone, the MJ guy gets his hands up and then Hamonic steps in.

RP: "oh and Leffler and Hamonic go at it after Hamonic got his elbow up right into Lefflers chops"

Guess when people are relying on their broadcaster to hear whats happening, I can understand why Regina fans think they are getting screwed. Almost similar to how North Korea thinks the rest of the world loves them, you believe what your told.

Allin44
02-20-2010, 12:00 AM
At least this further proves Pederson is a ****ing arrogant moron, and his Pats are toolbags and his beloved Riders cant count to twelve.

Boltz: does Dagley get this angry all the time? Would it be an awkward drive to Regina? :P

Boltz9
02-20-2010, 12:01 AM
Yeah haha I know. Funny, I youtubed TRAVIS HAMONIC FIGHT and his only two fights I can find are against Regina. One Leffler makes a bee line for a MJ player after the final buzzer has gone, the MJ guy gets his hands up and then Hamonic steps in.

RP: "oh and Leffler and Hamonic go at it after Hamonic got his elbow up right into Lefflers chops"

Guess when people are relying on their broadcaster to hear whats happening, I can understand why Regina fans think they are getting screwed. Almost similar to how North Korea thinks the rest of the world loves them, you believe what your told.

Exactly, people relying on him when hes clearly beyond biased. You should post the link for that video.

dagley
02-20-2010, 12:03 AM
I'm never this angry, never been this pissed off this season before. I'm ****ing livid at this bull****. Teubert is a ****ing loser, hope he ****ing breaks his neck this season.

Allin44
02-20-2010, 12:05 AM
I'm never this angry, never been this pissed off this season before. I'm ****ing livid at this bull****. Teubert is a ****ing loser, hope he ****ing breaks his neck this season.

Jesus guy, relax haha.. whats going to happen if I spill your beer? :P

dagley
02-20-2010, 12:06 AM
You'll buy me a new one :)

sbtatter
02-20-2010, 12:07 AM
Pedersen showed as little class tonight as Teubert did.

On another topic, I hope an NHL team takes Weal fairly high in the draft, that guys a player.

WHEATMAN
02-20-2010, 12:07 AM

You distract Dagley while I get the tranquilizer gun :)

dagley
02-20-2010, 12:09 AM
It's bed time, can't wait for homers like SAG to post on here. Once again, Pats are ****ing terrible, Teubert is a wookie on skates and is a ****ing loser. Regina sucks, so does the city...too bad Mitchell didnt break his orbital bone, eye socket...enjoy the golf season. Oh, and Rod Pederson is an idiot. 10-2 baby!

Boltz9
02-20-2010, 12:09 AM
Boltz: does Dagley get this angry all the time? Would it be an awkward drive to Regina? :P

Lol I've never seen him this mad so no. At the same time I've never been this mad after a hockey game myself. Fans were trying to jump the glass and get into the Pats bench after this, don't really condone that kind of stuff but what do you expect.

Boltz9
02-20-2010, 12:21 AM

Nice avatar. Think maybe he is smiling because in 11 games their sh**ty season is over?

Joe Hallenback
02-20-2010, 01:04 AM
First game I saw live in about 2 months and holy hell what a game to go to!

Brandon just way to good right now.

Sorry Regina but you got outskated all night and took too many bad penalties

Teubert was a dick move. Miller and Bestland are screaming at him to go and hes chasing after Stone. Way to go after a 17 year old. The sad thing was he was losing until he got that last Bomb in. Hope Stone is ok. He looked pretty Dazed.

hitmanfan
02-20-2010, 08:03 AM
Hopefully baby Stone is alright. I guess he isn't nearly as good as big brother at fighting though, Micheal is an animal. He has only had a few but look out. Your next game against Regina should be a dandy.

mckayd2001
02-20-2010, 08:29 AM

Line to start that play was Raedeke, Stone, Bestland, Weibe, and Schneider not much for toughness beside bestland the only thing is when Teubert got the penilty and keep going after Stone, Kelly should have sent Miller or Hale out as the extra to bad Ferland is out. That was totally wrong what Teubert did Stone had no choice but to fight him 19 year old vesus 17 year old your so tough Teubert. And all those ten minute misconducts were bs the refs just didn't want Miller or Schenn to go after someone after that.

Bepoleon
02-20-2010, 08:58 AM
Whoaaa ... breathe Dagley and count to 10. I can admit that the Pats suck this year and they have no chance in hell to make the play-offs, but you attacking all of Regina/Sask because Stone got injured is just sad. Teubert maybe antagonized Stone but he didn't jump him. Stone had a choice but unfortunately he made the wrong Decision. You see me crying cause Hale broke Mitchell's nose? Hells no. (BTW... I like the avatar Allin). Has there been any word on Stone status? I hate to see a fight end like that but it happens and I'm sure the Wheaties will have there chance to make Teubert pay in full during the home and home...

Joe Hallenback
02-20-2010, 09:27 AM
Whoaaa ... breathe Dagley and count to 10. I can admit that the Pats suck this year and they have no chance in hell to make the play-offs, but you attacking all of Regina/Sask because Stone got injured is just sad. Teubert maybe antagonized Stone but he didn't jump him. Stone had a choice but unfortunately he made the wrong Decision. You see me crying cause Hale broke Mitchell's nose? Hells no. (BTW... I like the avatar Allin). Has there been any word on Stone status? I hate to see a fight end like that but it happens and I'm sure the Wheaties will have there chance to make Teubert pay in full during the home and home...

The biggest difference is Mitchell went after Hale. I am not sure why he would have been better off going after Miller. Mitchell was looking for a fight a got one and it was with the wrong guy. Not sure why Teubert wouldn't go after Raedeke instead who would have been a more suitable combatant. But right from the face off he was in Stone's face. Stone's no idiot and he tried to avoid it but after awhile you can only take so much.

Pretty sure Stone has a concussion and he won't be playing tonight. Concussion's from a fight are usually not that serious as they don't really have say the same force as hit

drummermajor
02-20-2010, 09:38 AM
My wife ran into the boys getting some subway before heading off to toontown. She talked to Fehr and Lewadniuk about Stone, and they said he was taken to the hospital last night, and from what they said, it sounds like he's still there.

Bepoleon
02-20-2010, 09:46 AM
I see your point Joe. I didn't know Mitchy was looking for a fight... I guess he found one.lol

I don't know why Teubert would go after Stone, it's uncharacteristic of him to do so. I know Teub's isn't the sharpest tool in the shed and takes the occassional dumb penalty, but at the same time, I've never seen him go after a player that wasn't his equal. I'm wonderin if it's something Stone did and/or say during the game to agrivate Teub's? Well hopefully Stone's injury is not serious.

dagley
02-20-2010, 09:56 AM
We were winning 10-2, thats what happened during the game.

drummermajor
02-20-2010, 09:59 AM

I'm assuming you didn't see the game. I was right in the corner where Teubert started going after Stone. You didn't see the extent that Teubert was going after him. It was beyond acceptable (and I have a high tolerance for that kind of stuff). I can't really find the words to describe how over the top his chasing was. Stone desperately did not want to fight.

Also if I remember the fight correctly, Teubert had Stone held up when Stone finally decided enough was enough. So he was already at a huge disadvantage because of that.

Teubert was doing this all game to different players. He chased Lewadniuk around for a good portion for the first period trying to start something (almost to the same extent that he chased Stone).

Also I have a quick question. Does anyone remember in the 3rd, when Miller got the cross checking penalty. On that same play De serres got tripped up pretty bad, when a Regina player tried to cut in behind him. Shouldn't that have been goaltender interference?

reims
02-20-2010, 10:10 AM
http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/92715

it was a good fight till the end...he never "jumped" him....he dropped his mits and was throwing....i get it that your mad becuase of the situation, but it wasnt a dirty fight...besides that shouldnt you be playing 3rd and 4th line guys in a 10-2 game...dont put your best players in situations they cant handle....running up the score does that to a team, it was a bomb waiting to happen...yousaid tuebert was chasing guys around all night, so why put out good players against him, or better yet send one of your tuff guys to deal with him before he gets you!...you dont have to be a rocket scientist or even a good coach, you remove the problem, in a 10-2 game who cares if you have to kill a 5 min penalty, you send a message to tuebert and deal with him

Joe Hallenback
02-20-2010, 10:13 AM

it was a good fight till the end...he never "jumped" him....he dropped his mits and was throwing....i get it that your mad becuase of the situation, but it wasnt a dirty fight...besides that shouldnt you be playing 3rd and 4th line guys in a 10-2 game...dont put your best players in situations they cant handle....running up the score does that to a team, it was a bomb waiting to happen...yousaid tuebert was chasing guys around all night, so why put out good players against him, or better yet send one of your tuff guys to deal with him before he gets you!...you dont have to be a rocket scientist or even a good coach, you remove the problem, in a 10-2 game who cares if you have to kill a 5 min penalty, you send a message to tuebert and deal with him

I didn't say he jumped him. But why not go after Raedke or Bestland. 2 older guys? Cheap move in my opinion

I don't think they were running up the score either. They were playing 4 lines all night and played the 3rd line(who are kinda in a funk as a group) and the 4th line mostly

Bepoleon
02-20-2010, 10:14 AM
We were winning 10-2, thats what happened during the game.

Maybe team Dagley will think twice about running up the score next time...

Drummermajor, your right, i didn't see the game, but my question is if Teubert was doing "this" all game, why didn't one of your more tougher players step up? If they did, this could have been prevented. Just my opinion.

reims
02-20-2010, 10:17 AM
exactly what i said...not a hard thing to figure out

drummermajor
02-20-2010, 10:19 AM

Stone is a 3rd line guy. Raedeke is a 3rd line guy. It was the 3rd line that was out during that play.

drummermajor
02-20-2010, 10:20 AM
Maybe team Dagley will think twice about running up the score next time...

Drummermajor, your right, i didn't see the game, but my question is if Teubert was doing "this" all game, why didn't one of your more tougher players step up? If they did, this could have been prevented. Just my opinion.

That's actually a good question now that I think about it. I don't know why they didn't. I have a feeling they won't let it happen again though.

reims
02-20-2010, 10:22 AM
Stone is a 3rd line guy. Raedeke is a 3rd line guy. It was the 3rd line that was out during that play.

then tuebert shoulda been dealt with earlier...plain and simple...coaching error

Joe Hallenback
02-20-2010, 10:25 AM
then tuebert shoulda been dealt with earlier...plain and simple...coaching error

He wasn't doing anything till that last shift. He didnt do anything the entire game

reims
02-20-2010, 10:34 AM
"'m assuming you didn't see the game. I was right in the corner where Teubert started going after Stone. You didn't see the extent that Teubert was going after him. It was beyond acceptable (and I have a high tolerance for that kind of stuff). I can't really find the words to describe how over the top his chasing was. Stone desperately did not want to fight.

Also if I remember the fight correctly, Teubert had Stone held up when Stone finally decided enough was enough. So he was already at a huge disadvantage because of that.

Teubert was doing this all game to different players. He chased Lewadniuk around for a good portion for the first period trying to start something (almost to the same extent that he chased Stone)."

drummermajor recalls the game differently???

drummermajor
02-20-2010, 10:40 AM
He didn't do anything big. (His chasing Lewy was probably the only other "notable" attempt) After I saw that, I made a point of watching him the whole game, and he did try chasing around quite a few other players, but gave up after a few seconds.

Seems I may have made it sound like I was making a mountain out of a molehill.

BSB
02-20-2010, 10:42 AM
He wasn't doing anything till that last shift. He didnt do anything the entire game

I agree. Teubert was invisible most of the night. It was McColm who was running around stirring up **** throughout the game.

Joe Hallenback
02-20-2010, 10:45 AM
"'m assuming you didn't see the game. I was right in the corner where Teubert started going after Stone. You didn't see the extent that Teubert was going after him. It was beyond acceptable (and I have a high tolerance for that kind of stuff). I can't really find the words to describe how over the top his chasing was. Stone desperately did not want to fight.

Teubert was doing this all game to different players. He chased Lewadniuk around for a good portion for the first period trying to start something (almost to the same extent that he chased Stone)."

drummermajor recalls the game differently???

He wasn't aggressive till the end. Pretty sure Miller went and challenged him earlier in the game and for whatever reason he wanted no part of it. He was after Lewadniuk but like I said Miller came up and challenged him and he wanted no part of that(why not though it is not like Miller is a heavyweight anyway).

I was disappointed in Regina because they had no life in them at all. After Hale destroyed Mitchell I thought they would at least try to stir up earlier. After it is 10-2 then Teubert is acting all nuts? Stupid.

I feel bad for Eberle. He could have been on this Brandon team instead he is stuck on a team going no where. What away for the best talent in the WHL to finish his career.

I don't know what is going to happen in those last two games but Kelly should sign up a few guys from Portage in the MJHL. They have some nasty guys in their lineup. At least thats what I would do.

dagley
02-20-2010, 10:48 AM
Regina, Teubert and that entire team is a joke. How can you say that **** isn't dirty? He went around hacking, whacking him for a good ten+ seconds. We cannot help if our third line consists of guys that would be first line players on pretty much any team in the league. We can't help that Regina is dismal, and will be for years to come....poor Eberle. Enjoy missing the playoffs, and Rod Pederson is an idiot.

sbtatter
02-20-2010, 10:53 AM

We had the 3rd line out on the 5 on 3 PP, here's KM's quote on that
"Very disappointed and just totally unnecessary and certainly wish that it hadn't have happened...it's just a fight we didn't need," said Brandon GM/Coach Kelly McCrimmon, "We were, I thought, doing the right thing. We had a 5-on-3 power-play late in a 10-2 game and we could have put our big boys out and jammed it down their throat and tried to make it 11-2 or 12-2 but we did what we thought was the right thing and the right way to play the game by putting out the guys that don't get that opportunity as much. I think what happened was very, very disappointing...I can't sugar-coat it, I can't say it any simpler than that, I thought it was really unnecessary."

Courtesy of Lubers lounge, http://luberslounge.blogspot.com/

At least guys like McNaught and Dirzinski go after willing participants, not are skilled, non fighting younger guys.
Teuber got found out to be a gutless puke in front of the whole WHL last night.

reims
02-20-2010, 11:02 AM
10-2 is already running up the score tho...10-2 0r 12-2 no difference to the team losing they are already head hunting at that point...im not saying tuebert had a right to do what he did, or who he did it too...but shoulda seen sumthin like this brewing???...if it took 20 secs of slashing, wasnt there anyone tuffer then stone on the ice to jump in and fight tuebert, maybe this is a team tuffness issue???

sbtatter
02-20-2010, 11:12 AM
10-2 is already running up the score tho...10-2 0r 12-2 no difference to the team losing they are already head hunting at that point...im not saying tuebert had a right to do what he did, or who he did it too...but shoulda seen sumthin like this brewing???...if it took 20 secs of slashing, wasnt there anyone tuffer then stone on the ice to jump in and fight tuebert, maybe this is a team tuffness issue???

I know what you're saying, but Teubert just wouldn't leave him alone. Also, I think with a minute keft I would have told our guys not to fight, we've lost both ferland and Ciarelli lately with hand injuries due to fights.
Teubert made a concious decision to chase the weakest fighter on the ice, gutless.

Trevor
02-20-2010, 11:16 AM
Teubert was after Urbom all night too. That's why Eberle pulled another classless act, slashing Urbom (who has the size to be a prizefighter, but isn't) then letting a meathead clean him up.

sbtatter
02-20-2010, 11:20 AM
I guess we know now to give our guys the green light to go after Regina's skilled non fighting players, fight fire with fire?

lordstanley
02-20-2010, 11:25 AM
Maybe if brandon didn't have a bunch of nancy's they would have done something about reginas gutless effort hmm

reims
02-20-2010, 11:27 AM
I guess we know now to give our guys the green light to go after Regina's skilled non fighting players, fight fire with fire?

the opportunity to make a statement is definitely there....but be aware that regina is going nowhere and might relish this...besides that im sure the league will be watching the game closely

dagley
02-20-2010, 11:36 AM
Next time we wont send out any lines, they can 5 on 0 DeSerres for the last two minutes. Probably still wouldn't score.

sbtatter
02-20-2010, 11:49 AM
Maybe if brandon didn't have a bunch of nancy's they would have done something about reginas gutless effort hmm

Well we don't match up with you, but,
Hale, Miller, Bestland, Ferland, Ciarelli, Lewadniuk, Raedeke, Schenn, Calvert.
We have guys who scrap, we're in the middle of the pack for fights, right where you'd want to be.
It was princess Teubert who chased the weakest guy on the ice.

Allin44
02-20-2010, 11:51 AM

Why doesn't Teubert go after Miller or Bestland on the line?

If Reginas season is over with the last two games left, it might not be a bad idea to sit Mr. Eberle. We will have a spare dman when Hamonic is back, and that spare dman is named Miller.

Its too bad it took 60 games for Regina to do anything to spur a rivalry.

dagley
02-20-2010, 11:56 AM
Schenner looked like he wouldn't have minded going had he been on the ice, he was livid.

reims
02-20-2010, 12:23 PM
just a thought here but what is going on with our world junior `leaders` first cormier now tuebert....maybe schenn will freak out tonight....lol

Allin44
02-20-2010, 12:27 PM
just a thought here but what is going on with our world junior `leaders` first cormier now tuebert....maybe schenn will freak out tonight....lol

They all think they are invincible.

reims
02-20-2010, 12:30 PM
They all think they are invincible.

i wonder why ?? its not like they won the gold or anything:p

Boltz9
02-20-2010, 01:32 PM
That video does it no justice at all, can't even see him cross check stone after the ref seperates him. Refs were lucky this thing didn't breakout into a big brawl.

reims
02-20-2010, 01:35 PM
That video does it no justice at all, can't even see him cross check stone after the ref seperates him. Refs were lucky this thing didn't breakout into a big brawl.

cant comment on what i cant see....but it didnt look that dirty is all

dagley
02-20-2010, 01:59 PM
Sigh, retard. Didn't look dirty? Really.

lordstanley
02-20-2010, 02:31 PM
cant comment on what i cant see....but it didnt look that dirty is all
I guess Stone said something to upset teubert on the lines of look at the scoreboard and how classy are the wheatie fans pouring beers on the Pats after the game hmm

dagley
02-20-2010, 02:33 PM
Uh oh, guy said "Look at the scoreboard", man I'm going to slash, cross check and then jump and try and beat his ass....oh man!

lordstanley
02-20-2010, 02:39 PM
Uh oh, guy said "Look at the scoreboard", man I'm going to slash, cross check and then jump and try and beat his ass....oh man!

I just seen it on youtube didn't seem as bad as most of you say it was obviously it wasn't that bad if the refs and linesmen let them go unfortunate he got hurt though

drummermajor
02-20-2010, 02:54 PM
I guess Stone said something to upset teubert on the lines of look at the scoreboard and how classy are the wheatie fans pouring beers on the Pats after the game hmm

It was only one guy.......from where I was sitting he looked like he was 14 (obviously wasn't...but still)

reims
02-20-2010, 02:57 PM
the actual fight wasnt dirty...how it started may have been...thats all im sayin...so im a retard???...guess so...nice class

drummermajor
02-20-2010, 03:05 PM
I just think there's still some emotion from the rink still here today. That's all.

Plus I think he's po'd at some of the posters on Pederson's blog. I know I am too ;)

sbtatter
02-20-2010, 03:38 PM
the actual fight wasnt dirty...how it started may have been...thats all im sayin...so im a retard???...guess so...nice class

You read the situation correctly, it was the 20 seconds leading up to the fight, and the person he decided to goad into fighting that got us all pissed off.
McColm did it right, he went up and beat hale, man to man. Even with urbom who didn't do anything wrong, challenged Urbom, Urbom accepted, away they went. Kudo's to Urbom, 1st fight againt mcColm. Mitchell did it right, him and Hale got locked up on the boards, he slashed Hale, they dropped the gloves and went at it.
Teubert did it wrong, he picked the weakest guy on the ice, didn't man up at all....

trucker
02-20-2010, 04:16 PM
I just seen it on youtube didn't seem as bad as most of you say it was obviously it wasn't that bad if the refs and linesmen let them go unfortunate he got hurt though

Yeah that is unfortunate, especially from a goon like Teubert! He is famous for no mind penalties,and undisciplined play! He proved that he is a coward who can't control his emotions and that's the way we all know Colten Teubert!! Can't wait to boo his ass all the way to the ECHL!!

reims
02-20-2010, 04:17 PM
if its any consilation...stone was throwing em pretty good till that bomb landed...looked like he could handle himself...even the best fighters get ko'd sometimes...kudos to stone for having the gonads to drop the mits with tuebert, eventho you say he had no choice, you always have a choice altho turtleing is tuff to do in your own barn...his team should rally behind this

Trevor
02-20-2010, 04:38 PM
Stone definitely held his own. It's not like he's a small guy, just not known for his fighting abilities. With the length of time he was out with a broken hand though, definitely not something we wanted to see.

Also, Bestland had the puck and was about to shoot when the fight broke out, or else he likely would've stepped in for Stone. Schenn and Miller weren't part of the original line sent out for that shift. It was Stone, Raedeke, Weibe, Schneider, and Bestland. I presume Schenn was the extra attacker on the Teubert penalties. Not sure about Miller, maybe him and Schneider switched mid play.

Regardless, I don't see why Teubert focused on Stone. Raedeke or Bestland would've been better match ups.

Edit: Just went through hockeyfights.com and saw why Teubert picked Stone. Of the 3 actual fights he's had before this game against Brandon (hockeyfights.com lists 5 in total counting the Stone fight, but he jumped Tristan King in the one) Teubert got pumped by Hamonic, Zahn, and McIlrath!! No wonder he picked a non fighter!!

reims
02-20-2010, 04:44 PM
if it took 20-30secs for the fight to happen you coulda put hale out for the extra attacker instead of schenn?...just a thought

Trevor
02-20-2010, 05:00 PM
That's a good question, and I don't have an answer for it. Perhaps habit, or coaching error maybe.

Boltz9
02-20-2010, 05:00 PM
if its any consilation...stone was throwing em pretty good till that bomb landed...looked like he could handle himself...even the best fighters get ko'd sometimes...kudos to stone for having the gonads to drop the mits with tuebert, eventho you say he had no choice, you always have a choice altho turtleing is tuff to do in your own barn...his team should rally behind this

I think the team should and will rally behind this. I'm sure they won't let it happen again. But I also think that it might not be as rough as we expect it for the last two games, as we could still be fighting for playoff positioning, and won't want to get anyone injured going into the playoffs. As I said before it was dirtier than the video shows as you can't even see them just before the fight. Still wish the refs would have just thrown him out of the game before this happened.

Boltz9
02-20-2010, 05:02 PM
if it took 20-30secs for the fight to happen you coulda put hale out for the extra attacker instead of schenn?...just a thought

Wish it would have went that way, Hale was already in two fights and looked like he took a bit of a beating on the second one vs. McColm.

reims
02-20-2010, 05:34 PM
Wish it would have went that way, Hale was already in two fights and looked like he took a bit of a beating on the second one vs. McColm.

really mccolm...not saying he isnt tuff but hale definitely is

Boltz9
02-20-2010, 05:42 PM
really mccolm...not saying he isnt tuff but hale definitely is

I don't know I don't think Hale is that tough, even though he is the only Wheatie that's fought Mcnaught (I think?). I would say Miller is our best fighter in my opinion.

Trevor
02-20-2010, 06:50 PM
Didn't Schneider fight McNaught once in the game in Stoon that was on Shaw when he got the HUGE black eye? Haha just looked up the answer to my own question, and yeah, Schneider fought him. Well tried to at least, lol. And Hale fought him twice.

sbtatter
02-21-2010, 12:31 PM
As the Pats players came onto their bench at the start of the 3rd, there was kid (maybe 5 years old) with his face pressed against the glass right behind the bench looking at them. None of the Pats looked at him (why would they, they're focused for the start) until Orfino got there. He looked at the kid, gave him a smile, a thumbs up, tapped the glass with his stick, should have seen the smile on the kids face as he walked away. Kudo's to Orfino, little things like that make a big impression on the kids....
Orfino may not be the best player out there, but was mass impressed with that episode.

Boltz9
02-22-2010, 10:25 AM
The moron (Pederson) is back at it again today.

Dwight Schrute
02-22-2010, 11:19 AM
is there any chance stone said something to piss off teubert ? not that what teubert did was fine (quite the opposite) but you gotta admit there must be some type of reason why he went at stone.

reims
02-22-2010, 11:42 AM
is there any chance stone said something to piss off teubert ? not that what teubert did was fine (quite the opposite) but you gotta admit there must be some type of reason why he went at stone.

most likely...only stone can answer that...if he remembers

Boltz9
02-22-2010, 02:16 PM

Ya don't think any of us would know just those two would. I personally don't see Stone as the type of guy who would say something but who knows. It's possible because they did line up together.