PDA

View Full Version : Brandon @ Sask

Joe Hallenback
02-20-2010, 05:22 PM
Big Game tonight. Hamonic is in the lineup!

Boltz9
02-20-2010, 05:27 PM
What? really?

Boltz9
02-20-2010, 05:27 PM
Nevermind just noticed it on lubers twitter. That's kind of shocking. I'm happy because he will really add to our lineup, but I hope he really is at 100%. I think this just made me buy the game on the web tonight.

lordstanley
02-20-2010, 05:30 PM
Nevermind just noticed it on lubers twitter. That's kind of shocking. I'm happy because he will really add to our lineup, but I hope he really is at 100%. I think this just made me buy the game on the web tonight.

I think the Blades game plan should be to hit Hamonic early and often

Boltz9
02-20-2010, 05:32 PM
I think the Blades game plan should be to hit Hamonic early and often

Kinda why I hope Hamonic is at 100%. I don't want him to get run or anything when he's not fully healed. It is a huge game in the standings though.

Trevor
02-20-2010, 05:47 PM
I presume that Miller or Bestland will move up to the 4th line, Hamonic taking their spot. Hopefully KM limits his minutes the first few games he plays. No need to risk anything. We need him in May, not right now.

Boltz9
02-20-2010, 07:02 PM
Bought the game tonight and will be watching. Anybody listen to Lubers pre game show? And if so did he mention anything about last night?

drummermajor
02-20-2010, 07:26 PM
Bought the game tonight and will be watching. Anybody listen to Lubers pre game show? And if so did he mention anything about last night?

I only caught the coaches show and he brought it up with KM, but KM didn't seem to want to talk about the last 1:09 of the game

Joe Hallenback
02-20-2010, 07:27 PM
I am watching the game and I missed the pre game show

Joe Hallenback
02-20-2010, 08:00 PM
wow Hayes

Boltz9
02-20-2010, 08:01 PM
Anyone else having trouble with the video?

drummermajor
02-20-2010, 08:02 PM
Yeah, I gave up on the video. (though I think it's my internet connection being wacky today)

Boltz9
02-20-2010, 08:03 PM
Yeah if it continues like this I'll definately look for a refund. Keeps stopping then going black for me.

Joe Hallenback
02-20-2010, 08:04 PM
yes I am lagging as well

Boltz9
02-20-2010, 08:05 PM
Well if it's all of us then it shouldn't be an internet problem, especially since I'm using it to write this message :P

Boltz9
02-20-2010, 08:13 PM
Yeah they have a live broadcast status alert for the game saying there is bad internet connectivity at the venue.

Boltz9
02-20-2010, 08:17 PM
KM has to have a tight leash on Hayes here. Thank god he's putting in Deserres.

drummermajor
02-20-2010, 08:50 PM
Was just looking at the Game sheet. Apparently Hayes made 15/15 saves in 6:33, and Deserres made 2 saves on 6 shots in 33:27. Hope they fix that.

Boltz9
02-20-2010, 08:53 PM
Was just looking at the Game sheet. Apparently Hayes made 15/15 saves in 6:33, and Deserres made 2 saves on 6 shots in 33:27. Hope they fix that.

Haha thats sad. Should be 15/19 for Hayes I think.

Boltz9
02-20-2010, 09:00 PM
Jordan Hale? Didn't see that coming, but still didn't see it because the feed isn't working :P

drummermajor
02-20-2010, 09:20 PM
Dang......this seems to be a bit of a pattern.

Boltz9
02-20-2010, 09:21 PM
Getting to a lead on the Blades and blowing it?

drummermajor
02-20-2010, 09:22 PM
Yup, that's it

Boltz9
02-20-2010, 09:27 PM
They just seem to be playing alot better at home, just tearing up teams. We will see how it goes against a good team in Vancouver. KM better just start running with Deserres. I think the fans and most importantly the players feel confident with him in net.

reims
02-20-2010, 10:19 PM
didnt one of you mention the blades wouldnt beat the wheat kings again this year??...really was an entertaining game tho...at the end of the game it coulda got ugly again....a late shot by patterson on hamonic (more like a push) sent schenn over the deep end trying to get at whoever he could....everybody paired up and dzuirzynski ended up with glennie, and dropped his gloves but glennie wanted no part...he coulda punished him big time but didnt, just let him go...the game was 6-4 at this point with 40 secs left or so...why does km insist on letting his skilled guys get into these situations...he saw dzuirzynski out there but still decided to put out these guys.

drummermajor
02-20-2010, 10:26 PM
didnt one of you mention the blades wouldnt beat the wheat kings again this year??...really was an entertaining game tho...at the end of the game it coulda got ugly again....a late shot by patterson on hamonic (more like a push) sent schenn over the deep end trying to get at whoever he could....everybody paired up and dzuirzynski ended up with glennie, and dropped his gloves but glennie wanted no part...he coulda punished him big time but didnt, just let him go...the game was 6-4 at this point with 40 secs left or so...why does km insist on letting his skilled guys get into these situations...he saw dzuirzynski out there but still decided to put out these guys.

I just joined the site the other day, so it wouldn't have been me. I don't look forward to the possibility of having to try to get through you guys in a later round of the playoffs.

sbtatter
02-20-2010, 10:50 PM

Wasn't me, the Blades really worry me. I expect Schenn was not wanting anything to develop like last night. At 6v4 I suppose KM still hoped the skill guys could get a goal?
Anyway, good on the blades to find a way to win again. We have to go back to the drawing board

olwpgjet
02-20-2010, 11:19 PM
We lost a hockey game but we are still in good shape. Blades and Wheat Kings are the two strongest in the east. sounds like it was a good hockey game. I'm thinking 1st in league is quite attainable for us, (and not out of the question for the Blades ) . I don't think we have to go back to drawing board. Sorry to hear Hayes got replaced. He can be pretty good .. at times. Glad to hear Hamonic is back , probably needs a game or two to get accustomed though. When a team is down 2 goals with 40 seconds left, wouldn't 99.9 % of teams put their best players out to try to come back? Glad to hear Dzuirzynski has a little more respect and pride than Toubert in Regina does.

dagley
02-20-2010, 11:40 PM

I said Regina wouldn't beat us or Saskatoon this year.

lordstanley
02-21-2010, 08:07 AM
Aaron Lewadniak left yesterdays game with it apread to be a sperated shoulder i hope it isn't as bad as it looked

patsrock83
02-21-2010, 09:01 AM
sounded like a good game, how many points did stone get though.....muhahahahahahahaha

dagley
02-21-2010, 10:02 AM
Bahahaha! Thats a good one, you beat Chilliwack, good on you.

sbtatter
02-21-2010, 10:03 AM
sounded like a good game, how many points did stone get though.....muhahahahahahahaha

Really classy man.

dagley
02-21-2010, 10:22 AM
Our injuries are adding up at the wrong time. Ferland, Stone, Lewadniuk..all probably out for an extra extended period of time. Should see VDV back soon, apparantly hes injured too.

Allin44
02-21-2010, 10:33 AM

He'll get one in the playoffs and that will be more than the rest of your **** organization has combined in the last 2 years in the playoffs.

olwpgjet
02-21-2010, 10:48 AM

Pats have 10 games left ,possible 79 points if they win them
Swift Current 9 games left , magic number is 7 to get to 80 points. Any combination of Regina regulation losses and Swift Current wins.

Moose Jaw - 12 games left with magic number of 8
So , the 2 games at end of season against Regina be worth something to
Regina or will they be long out of playoff hunt?
I'm thinking long gone ,(and looking real forward to it ) thats too bad , now think , what could they have got for Eberle and Teubert?

sbtatter
02-21-2010, 11:16 AM
Our injuries are adding up at the wrong time. Ferland, Stone, Lewadniuk..all probably out for an extra extended period of time. Should see VDV back soon, apparantly hes injured too.

How about Ciarelli? At least they'll all be back for May 14th

Boltz9
02-22-2010, 03:27 PM
How about Ciarelli? At least they'll all be back for May 14th

Ya Ciarelli is a big loss too, he was looking good on that 4th line. We need some of them back for the playoffs especially Lewy. Did anyone that purchased this game get a refund?

dagley
02-22-2010, 04:49 PM
I cant see why Lewy couldnt be back in time for the Conference Finals.

sbtatter
02-22-2010, 05:19 PM
Blades have fought through their injuries really well, maybe we can do the same.

EOK1
02-22-2010, 08:11 PM
How severe are Lewadniuk and Cirelli's injuries?

Allin44
02-22-2010, 08:15 PM
How severe are Lewadniuk and Cirelli's injuries?

Not sure on Lewy but Ciarelli has a broken hand I think

Boltz9
02-22-2010, 08:29 PM
Not sure on Lewy but Ciarelli has a broken hand I think

Thought it was a dislocated or broken thumb. I havent seen anything about Lewy on Lubers blog or in the paper so lets hope it isn't big.

lordstanley
02-22-2010, 08:40 PM
Thought it was a dislocated or broken thumb. I havent seen anything about Lewy on Lubers blog or in the paper so lets hope it isn't big.

I was at the game when i saw Lewadniak skate of the ice he was in terrible shape his shoulder was dislocated

Allin44
02-22-2010, 08:54 PM
I was at the game when i saw Lewadniak skate of the ice he was in terrible shape his shoulder was dislocated

Dislocated, separated or sprained? I'm guessing you don't have a medical degree

Boltz9
02-22-2010, 08:55 PM

Was this after the Blades made it 6-4? Because I was listening up until that point and I don't remember hearing about it.