PDA

View Full Version : We're ****ed

Allin44
02-26-2010, 05:51 PM
Granted aside from Lewy we haven't lost a top player, the injury bug is coming at the wrong time.

Miller likely was going to be the 7th dman once Hamonic is back to 100%, but christ. All the injuries aren't just little nicks here and there its broken bones, scrambled brains and a busted jaw now.. yikes.

sbtatter
02-26-2010, 06:06 PM
Miller and Ferland are tough guys to play without hey?
But they will be fun to watch the next 2 years....

dagley
02-26-2010, 06:17 PM
Good teams find ways to win, regardless of injuries. Saskatoon had their spurt of injuries, this is probably at the worst time of the year for guys to be going down. Better now since Lewy, Stone should be back in time for playoffs and Ferland should be back during the playoffs. Miller should be as well, full face mask and all.

Allin44
02-26-2010, 06:31 PM
Good teams find ways to win, regardless of injuries. Saskatoon had their spurt of injuries, this is probably at the worst time of the year for guys to be going down. Better now since Lewy, Stone should be back in time for playoffs and Ferland should be back during the playoffs. Miller should be as well, full face mask and all.

You think Stoner and Lewy will be back in 3 weeks?

sbtatter
02-26-2010, 06:54 PM
You think Stoner and Lewy will be back in 3 weeks?

I think Lewey will be, I doubt Stone and Miller will be back until the Mem Cup

Allin44
02-26-2010, 07:15 PM
I think Lewey will be, I doubt Stone and Miller will be back until the Mem Cup

Miller I can understand. Are you basing that off of anything or is it just a guess?

Joe Hallenback
02-26-2010, 09:55 PM
Lewadniuk is playing tonight

You guys are over reacting settle down :D

Allin44
02-26-2010, 10:01 PM
I was a little tongue in cheek.

Big W tonight, I'm not so sure we can catch Saskatoon right now. We'd need to run the board and it'd still be tough to catch toon town.

sbtatter
02-26-2010, 10:34 PM
Miller I can understand. Are you basing that off of anything or is it just a guess?

We thought Lewey would be back. Stone doesn't look like he'll be back any time soon.

sbtatter
02-26-2010, 10:55 PM
I was so looking forward to Miller hammering Taylor Hall as he came over the blue line with his head down!!