02-27-2010, 11:29 AM
Here we go again.

try not to run him. and knock him out for a few games :P

dagley
02-27-2010, 11:49 AM
Will do.

reims
02-27-2010, 02:10 PM
zemlak stood on his head in stoon....5-0 game coulda easily been 10 or more....he is a good goalie on a one line team....now i see what the raider fans are complaining about....we overplaying the top 2 lines .... they skated with the blades for the first period 0-0 but ran outta gas midway thru the 2nd .... at 5-0 he decides to roll 4 lines .... they actually do have some talent on 3rd and 4th but you will never find out...they did compete when they were on the ice tho, even if its to give there top line a break and some much needed experience, i hate to say it but i do agree with the raider fans on this one .... they also desperaqtely need at least one tuff guy in there lineup .... mcnuaght and dzuirzynski had there way most of the night.

Allin44
02-27-2010, 04:49 PM
I am predicting a decisive victory.

sbtatter
02-27-2010, 05:27 PM
I am predicting a decisive victory.

Me also, but I reserve the right to wait and see for which team;)

dagley
02-27-2010, 05:35 PM
The only time I hope the Pats win, is tonight.

lordstanley
02-27-2010, 07:05 PM
The only time I hope the Pats win, is tonight.

Go Raiders Go :D

Allin44
02-27-2010, 09:05 PM
I see Teubert went with big bad Viedensky. Really doing a lot to bolster his image in his last days of junior

Allin44
02-27-2010, 09:49 PM
Sounds like Zemlak has decided to not allow anybody in his crease. As a former goalie, great. As a Wheat King fan, great if he wants to take a penalty.

sbtatter
02-27-2010, 10:31 PM
Zelmak had a meltdown. calvert got crosschecked into him and the crossbar, Zemlack jumped on him in the net, gloves off and was throwing punches, lucky to not get a 5 min major actually. I know he feels like he was run last game, i wasn't there, but this time calvert was crosschecked into him, lucky Calvert didn't get injured with his visor hitting the crossbar so hard. Then the next shift Wiebe was screening zemlack and when the whistle went zemlack went behind the net and started punching wiebe!! Great for us because we finished off the last 3 minutes with PP's. then Warg wanted to fight calvert, then Yaworski who'd been looking for a dance partner found one he probably wishes he hadn't, in lewadniuk. Then I believe it was Button and Bestland went at it at the buzzer. The Raiders were giving it large off the ice, Ferland in civvies was right there giving it back and KM came and took Ferland away.
Zemlack had kept teh raiders in it in the 2nd with some outstanding saves. They're a hard working team, just don't have the skill. Glennie iced the game with a SH and PS in the 3rd, nice finishes. We played without Schneider after the 1st, not a vintage performance for us, but did enough. Lubke said tonight injuries are piling up though, 5 of our starters are out!!!!

dagley
02-27-2010, 10:32 PM
Zemlak went ape ****, it was kinda funny.

sbtatter
02-27-2010, 11:44 PM
I see Teubert went with big bad Viedensky. Really doing a lot to bolster his image in his last days of junior

Princess is living up to his new name. I wonder if he's got the balls to man up to Hale?

reims
02-28-2010, 12:23 AM
ya he actually kinda jumped viedenski to boot...viedensky laid out a pat and tuebert stood up for his teamate...not really a dirty move but viedenski a non fighter nontheless...blades had little efoort and no grit tonight....nice boring road win for the pats

Boltz9
02-28-2010, 12:45 AM
Zelmak had a meltdown. calvert got crosschecked into him and the crossbar, Zemlack jumped on him in the net, gloves off and was throwing punches, lucky to not get a 5 min major actually. I know he feels like he was run last game, i wasn't there, but this time calvert was crosschecked into him, lucky Calvert didn't get injured with his visor hitting the crossbar so hard. Then the next shift Wiebe was screening zemlack and when the whistle went zemlack went behind the net and started punching wiebe!! Great for us because we finished off the last 3 minutes with PP's. then Warg wanted to fight calvert, then Yaworski who'd been looking for a dance partner found one he probably wishes he hadn't, in lewadniuk. Then I believe it was Button and Bestland went at it at the buzzer. The Raiders were giving it large off the ice, Ferland in civvies was right there giving it back and KM came and took Ferland away.
Zemlack had kept teh raiders in it in the 2nd with some outstanding saves. They're a hard working team, just don't have the skill. Glennie iced the game with a SH and PS in the 3rd, nice finishes. We played without Schneider after the 1st, not a vintage performance for us, but did enough. Lubke said tonight injuries are piling up though, 5 of our starters are out!!!!

Agreed, Calvert was definately shoved into the goalie and the crossbar on a partial breakaway. How Zemlak only got a roughing call for taking off his glove and blocker and throwing punches makes no sense. And when Zemlak was throwing punches at Wiebe from behind I thought I saw the ref point at him and throw him out of the game, which would have been the right thing to do. Not sure who it was but Schenn was challenging someone during that scrum but they wouldn't drop them. Hate to see Lewy have to fight because of all the injuries we have, but he definately won the fight. I really hope Hamonic is fine, went down I believe in the second and stayed on the ice for a couple seconds then took a penalty, looked like he was stretching out his shoulder in the box. Once he is 100% they really need to work on getting him the puck with an open shooting lane on the pp. Looked like Zemlak might have been challenging Deserres at the end of the game. And a good job by Calvert to stick up for Wiebe after he was attacked. I was kinda mad that Kelly still had his #1 line out with a couple minutes left after all this stuff happened, but I guess it still was a game. He learned his lesson from the Regina game though and put out Bestland, Hale, Walker, Melnychuk and Sinatynski for the final shift.

dagley
02-28-2010, 10:28 AM
Schenn wanted to go with Harrison

lordstanley
02-28-2010, 10:52 AM

Yeah Viedensky layed out a huge hit then Teubert blind sides Viedensky with 3 or 4 punches before Viedensky even knows it's a fight classy Teubert

BSB
02-28-2010, 12:02 PM
classy Teubert

Steven, you sure change your tune when it's your player on the receiving end of his actions. Just last week, you were calling Brandon fans a bunch of whiners for complaining about Teubert and saying his actions wouldn't have happened if not for Brandon's team of "nancy's".

lordstanley
02-28-2010, 01:06 PM
Steven, you sure change your tune when it's your player on the receiving end of his actions. Just last week, you were calling Brandon fans a bunch of whiners for complaining about Teubert and saying his actions wouldn't have happened if not for Brandon's team of "nancy's".

Yeah but i aint looking for suport i just stated what happend take it for what it's worth

dagley
02-28-2010, 06:25 PM
Yeah but i aint looking for suport i just stated what happend take it for what it's worth

We all support that Teubert is a loser, however...as stated above, heaven forbid its a guy on the Blades and all is wrong.

EOK1
03-01-2010, 11:39 AM
Not related to this at all, but was wondering what the song is that the team skates out to?

drummermajor
03-01-2010, 11:53 AM
Re-Education (through labor) by Rise Against

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCiH7LAg7PE