PDA

View Full Version : Paul Blart mall Cop and the Security people

Offsider
03-02-2010, 09:37 AM
The broncos have been playing some great hockey both the Pats game and the Giants game where very entertaining .But the most entertaining or disturbing event from the weekend was at the Pats game watching the Security People ( IE Paul Blart: Mall Cop) and his staff confiscate balloons from little kids for some reason . I watched as one of the Big Security guards took the Balloon that was tied to the wrist of a 5 year old away. They have lost touch with the reason that everyone is at a Broncos game it’s a family event that is supposed to be fun. I think the Broncos need to re visit the role and limits of the Security people. If the kids don’t come because they get hassled every time they turn around there parents will quit coming too.

dodywood4ever
03-02-2010, 11:28 PM
What? You gotta be joking? Why would he do that? The real problem is tha it has been too long since these morons have had an actual problem to deal with so they go around trying to justify their existence by pulling garbage like this. Someone should have put that balloon up his ass.

westbeach55
03-02-2010, 11:53 PM
the only reason i could see to take the balloon is if it was blocking my view sitting above the kid. sorry, not paying money to watch balloon in my face. wasnt there just a thought

ointhecreek
03-03-2010, 10:36 AM
the only reason i could see to take the balloon is if it was blocking my view sitting above the kid. sorry, not paying money to watch balloon in my face. wasnt there just a thought

yes, I gotta agree. Pretty hard to enjoy the game with a balloon bobbing around 8 inches from your face.

broncos_marketing
03-03-2010, 05:57 PM
In response to the concern brought up in this thread, we just want to clarify that the reason the balloons were kept away from the fans was due to an issue last season when the balloons were removed from the lobby during Charlie Horse's Birthday and ended on the arena roof and in the crowd. This was obviously an issue for certain fans who had balloons in their face and for the facility staff who had to deal with balloons falling down from the roof all week. The plan for this season was for the balloons to be removed from the tables in the lobby at the end of the 2nd intermission but they were taken off the tables early by a few kids which is why our security people retrieved them.

The Broncos want as many kids at the game as possible which is one of the reasons why we handed out over 350 goodie bags that night filled with giveaways including several non-helium inflated balloons.

If you have other questions about Broncos games let us know and we will try our best to get you answers.

Flathead
03-03-2010, 09:29 PM
The broncos have been playing some great hockey both the Pats game and the Giants game where very entertaining .But the most entertaining or disturbing event from the weekend was at the Pats game watching the Security People ( IE Paul Blart: Mall Cop) and his staff confiscate balloons from little kids for some reason . I watched as one of the Big Security guards took the Balloon that was tied to the wrist of a 5 year old away. They have lost touch with the reason that everyone is at a Broncos game it’s a family event that is supposed to be fun. I think the Broncos need to re visit the role and limits of the Security people. If the kids don’t come because they get hassled every time they turn around there parents will quit coming too.

Paul Blart: Mall Cop, LMFAO!! I think the same thing every time I see him!! I've seen the security do a lot of stuff to the kids in the rink, that leaves me shaking my head. IMO, let the kids be kids and mellow a little. I can understand the helium balloons though and realize that they could become a nuisance.

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
03-03-2010, 09:34 PM
The only thing he's missing is a Segway. LOL!

Allin44
03-03-2010, 10:19 PM
You should see the security guard that leads the coaches out to the bench in Brandon. My money would be on McCrimmon, Chewy or Ritchie being able to fend off a would be attack better than he could

ointhecreek
03-04-2010, 11:20 AM
I get a kick out of his wannabe uniform with handcuffs and all. Stands around like a big shot at the east end. Too funny!

lordstanley
03-04-2010, 11:23 AM
I get a kick out of his wannabe uniform with handcuffs and all. Stands around like a big shot at the east end. Too funny!
Come Swifty come out and do us Blades fans a favor and get the upset tonight !