PDA

View Full Version : SAS @ BDN

dagley
03-03-2010, 09:47 AM
This should be quite a great game, hopefully that playoff atmosphere is in the building tonight, and Westman Place is full for this one.

lordstanley
03-03-2010, 10:26 AM
This should be quite a great game, hopefully that playoff atmosphere is in the building tonight, and Westman Place is full for this one.
Should be a good game you guys seem to handle the Blades pretty easy at home maybe it's the whole last change thing line matching.The game is on SHAW as well so that should make the WHL web feed a little better for me

sbtatter
03-03-2010, 12:04 PM
Should be a good game you guys seem to handle the Blades pretty easy at home maybe it's the whole last change thing line matching.The game is on SHAW as well so that should make the WHL web feed a little better for me

We'll be on here after the game to give you the coles notes version, I honestly don't know who's going to win this game, 2 banged up squads.....I hope one of us beats out the Hitmen for top spot!

dagley
03-03-2010, 12:12 PM
Maybe Regina can surpass us, Calgary and Saskatoon and grab that first seed!

lordstanley
03-03-2010, 12:16 PM
Maybe Regina can surpass us, Calgary and Saskatoon and grab that first seed!

To quote Mr Burns :Whens pigs fly !

dagley
03-03-2010, 03:31 PM
I'm calling a 4-2 Brandon win.

lordstanley
03-03-2010, 04:02 PM
I'm calling a 4-2 Brandon win.

Im calling 6-2 brandon

dagley
03-03-2010, 04:16 PM
:O

pensfan87
03-03-2010, 04:35 PM
Ferland is playing tonight!

dagley
03-03-2010, 04:39 PM
Per what?

pensfan87
03-03-2010, 04:43 PM
straight from the horses mouth

dagley
03-03-2010, 05:19 PM
interesting.

sbtatter
03-03-2010, 05:46 PM
I'm calling a shootout tonight.....

lordstanley
03-03-2010, 09:32 PM
I'm calling a shootout tonight.....

Hell of a game tonight thats why were 2 of the best teams in Canada right there.
As a Blade fan i was a little upset with the 2, 10 minute misconducts given out specially Dziurzynski for complaing a offside
anyways good job on retaining first place still gonna be a battle, the Blades still hold there own destiny when it comes to first but im thinking were gonna have to win the rest of them, cause i don't see you guys losing a whole bunch.

Allin44
03-03-2010, 09:50 PM
Hell of a game tonight thats why were 2 of the best teams in Canada right there.
As a Blade fan i was a little upset with the 2, 10 minute misconducts given out specially Dziurzynski for complaing a offside
anyways good job on retaining first place still gonna be a battle, the Blades still hold there own destiny when it comes to first but im thinking were gonna have to win the rest of them, cause i don't see you guys losing a whole bunch.

Good game but my god is Shaw amateur

lordstanley
03-03-2010, 10:05 PM
Good game but my god is Shaw amateur

Agreed but it's still better than a crappy whl web feed

sbtatter
03-03-2010, 10:09 PM
Good defensive style game. Looked like the Blades were going after hamonic to test him out, he passed the test. If we meet in the playoffs home ice advantage will be key....We shaded the first, Blades owned the 2nd and we won the 3rd, tense game. Now we have to win out and hope the Blades slip up once....

dagley
03-03-2010, 10:11 PM
Gotta love how Saskatoon plays hockey. Hard, physical and in your face. Love that type of hockey, kudos to Saskatoon.

lordstanley
03-03-2010, 10:14 PM
Gotta love how Saskatoon plays hockey. Hard, physical and in your face. Love that type of hockey, kudos to Saskatoon.

Yeah i really liked your guys game tonight as well, was that Besland that rocked Dziurzynski ? i like the guys game not the biggest dman out there but he can have a little mean streak to him.

dagley
03-03-2010, 10:16 PM
Nope, that was good old Wieber throwing his weight around.

sbtatter
03-03-2010, 10:20 PM
Yeah i really liked your guys game tonight as well, was that Besland that rocked Dziurzynski ? i like the guys game not the biggest dman out there but he can have a little mean streak to him.

It was Wiebe. But Bestland plays the same style as Inglis, with a mean streak even though he's not big. Blades play in your face, can't help but admire them. If they would have got Eberle, they'd be winning the dub without a doubt, and they still might without him.....

dagley
03-03-2010, 10:21 PM
If I wanted our team to mimic any teams style of play in the league it would be by far Saskatoon. I just love how they play.

Allin44
03-03-2010, 10:27 PM
If I wanted our team to mimic any teams style of play in the league it would be by far Saskatoon. I just love how they play.

Or Vancouver

lordstanley
03-03-2010, 10:34 PM
Or Vancouver

See i like your guys game more maybe we should combine the both that would make for one hell of a team my god

Allin44
03-03-2010, 10:40 PM
See i like your guys game more maybe we should combine the both that would make for one hell of a team my god

Saskatoon plays a more honest game I think. No real superstar(for example I think any team would take any of our top 2, maybe top 3 lines, over your first), but they play a much more in your face game. Wins dont come easy, they are earned.

olwpgjet
03-03-2010, 11:05 PM
I thought it was one of the more physical games all year without most of the cheap stuff. I would agree , Saskatoon wanted to really go after our defence tonight especially Hamonic and for the most part , they passed the test . Not one of Robaks best games for sure. Brandon had bad 2nd period . We would have been toast in the 3rd if we hadn't picked it up. I came away pretty impressed with Saskatoon as well. They will be tough in playoffs. Hopefully it is eastern final if we face each other. Stefan Elliot looked pretty smart out there on the blueline. Good Job Wheat Kings tonight