PDA

View Full Version : Playoffs???

Philz
03-04-2010, 11:17 AM
If we are going to make any dent in the playoffs, we sure can not play like we have the past few games. Last night against P.A. was a good example. No one came out to play with emotions until the 3rd period. I know they can play better and when they play aggressive, non-stop hockey they can play with anyone in the League. Let’s shape up or pack the bags for golfing.

On a side note…..When will Herman retire as Ref…..I think its about time…Just my thoughts .Calling phantom calls both ways last night

SectionNDeserter
03-04-2010, 05:23 PM
On a side note…..When will Herman retire as Ref…..I think its about time…Just my thoughts .Calling phantom calls both ways last nightI like how he sent a guy off from either side if they so much as brushed against each other after the whistle. Took a little bit of the intensity/flow out of the game...

Nature Boy
03-04-2010, 06:16 PM
I like how he sent a guy off from either side if they so much as brushed against each other after the whistle. Took a little bit of the intensity/flow out of the game...

I would hae to agree with that there was no intensity. The Rebels were just letting the Raiders skate around them without laying the body. Herman lwt to much go and then started to call everything after the Whistle even though they reall never did anything. The Rebels will pick it back up this weekend. That game was just a playoff clinching game hangover.