PDA

View Full Version : How good did Drazinovic look

Sput
01-20-2005, 12:16 PM
I thought he was definatly one of the top 4 players in the whole game. Creating many turn overs, setting up one, and tipping another (that he didn't get the credit for, but he did tip it). Just another night in the office for him. All Nick has to do now is do that performance cosistantly for the Cougs. Awsome job Nick.

Beaner
01-20-2005, 12:47 PM
He looked very good last night. Worked his you know what off and did all the little things. Brule owes him and Lawrence ( I think it was Lawrence) a beer for all their hard work.

Wether he was top 4 or not last night is a debate, all the guys looked really good. Picking 3 stars for that game would have been a very difficult job.

The thing that impressed me the most about the game was the lack of 2 line passes, offsides etc. For a bunch of guys who have never played together to be that well organized and aware of their positioning and their team mates position was very impressive.

The guy I was most impressed with was Devin Setoguchi of the Blades. He was a total force out there. Throwing hits, making passes, creating turnovers etc etc. I'm sure he caught a little more attention from the scouts. I sure noticed him every time he stepped on the ice. Wish I could see this kid play more often.

Anyway, a great game, very entertaining. If you ever have a chance to go to one of these games I highly recommend it. It is easily worth the price of admission.